Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You could probably compile PS3/4 games and run them on a ps2 if it had a hard drive and enough ram.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
PC Master Race, mother Fucker.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Smythe posted:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Consoles are garbage for babies

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Do you have any idea how this could have happened?

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

Three-Phase posted:

Do you have any idea how this could have happened?

No, none of my other accounts seem to have been compromised. I have never shared account information with anyone.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Smythe posted:

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
probably should of made your password stronger then "igobbleDicks" op

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Smythe posted:

I have a dreamcast

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Maybe it was your wife. Plot twist.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I have a dreamcast

I imported shenmue 2 from europe to play it on my dreamcast.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I imported shenmue 2 from europe to play it on my dreamcast.

Me 2 :)

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

poo poo, me 3. gently caress that Xbox poo poo.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
done and done OP Playstations haven't been worth owning since PS2

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Iron Prince posted:

poo poo, me 3. gently caress that Xbox poo poo.

It wouldn't let me import my money and skills into 2, even though you get your money stolen anyways.

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

for everyone!

shoophobo posted:

probably should of made your password stronger then "igobbleDicks" op

You mean p4ssw0rd isn't a good one? I change out the letters for numbers!

BossRighteous posted:

Maybe it was your wife. Plot twist.

That's it. I'm getting a divorce.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Meanwhile Nintendo took back my launch GBA the day it came out because of a single burned out pixel and gave me a new one.

Sony being poo poo isn't new Idk why people buy any of their garbage.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Mariana Horchata posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj2FZpzQci4

And around my neck you know I wear the Sony Budokan

3D also mentions his Budokan headset in Blue Lines. When I saw them in 2010 I wanted to rush the stage and see if he was still wearing them

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

It wouldn't let me import my money and skills into 2, even though you get your money stolen anyways.

I was pissed about that too because I had maxed my favorite moves. You could get money easy though by saving before gambling.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

why didn't you have two step authentication op hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
imagine being so freaking stupid you didnt have 2 factor auth enabled on a service where you have "hundreds of dollars" worth of licensed software. lol. but, hehe, i guess if the OP had a half a brain he wouldn't a console gamer. :grin:

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

op could've just sat there lolling, drinking a cold redbull while his phone bleeped about PS4 login codes and thought "nope, not gonna get me hackers. not unless you get my phone and thumb (iphone thumb scanner for extra security)"

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

ever since the invention of the personal computer people have been wondering, "how can i have a shittier game experience than this while also making myself look like an rear end in a top hat on internet forums?" Finally, after many years of research into this question, scientists have found the answer: Consoles.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Sony killed my mother and my father. Sony killed my people.

They took my father's sword!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

guy: *looks at pc and messes with the keyboard a little* is there any way i can get this, except shittier in every way?
gamestop employee: yes.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Must have been when Sony was younger. When steel meant more to Sony than gold or jewels.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hell Yeah posted:

ever since the invention of the personal computer people have been wondering, "how can i have a shittier game experience than this while also making myself look like an rear end in a top hat on internet forums?" Finally, after many years of research into this question, scientists have found the answer: Consoles.

"I need a computer that only works for certain poo poo" -console doofus :techno:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

smart person: You should just get a pc instead of a console. It can do everything a console can do and a lot more!
other guy: *tugs on own hair and hops around madly* BUT IF I DON'T BUY A PLAYSTATION THEN I CAN'T PLAY THIS CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE GAME THAT FUCKEN SUCKS?!!?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Anyone have the steam controller? That poo poo looks dope. Might pick it up during the Christmas sale.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i bought and am extremely brand loyal to the microsoft xbox one because i am stuck in the 1990s of gaming.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Hell Yeah posted:

smart person: You should just get a pc instead of a console. It can do everything a console can do and a lot more!
other guy: *tugs on own hair and hops around madly* BUT IF I DON'T BUY A PLAYSTATION THEN I CAN'T PLAY THIS CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE GAME THAT FUCKEN SUCKS?!!?

Bro you gotta clam down your neck veins is buggin out and everything

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
op I'm playing GTA V from your account on my ps4

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

for everyone!

Smythe posted:

imagine being so freaking stupid you didnt have 2 factor auth enabled on a service where you have "hundreds of dollars" worth of licensed software. lol. but, hehe, i guess if the OP had a half a brain he wouldn't a console gamer. :grin:

Unfortunately, I don't have to imagine it.

I didn't realize it wasn't turned on. It's enabled now, and I have changed every password on all the sites I can think of that I have an account for.

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
Good job OP. Paying twice to a company that keeps your data in .txt files to be able to play at 30fps and 720p unable to play at all.

Turmoil
Jun 27, 2000

Forum Veteran

Young Urchin

Day Man posted:

Unfortunately, I don't have to imagine it.

I didn't realize it wasn't turned on. It's enabled now, and I have changed every password on all the sites I can think of that I have an account for.

Did you reuse passwords?

A friend of mine had his PSN hacked a week or so ago, but it appears all they did was add a bunch of zero-dollar DLC to the account.

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

for everyone!

Turmoil posted:

Did you reuse passwords?

A friend of mine had his PSN hacked a week or so ago, but it appears all they did was add a bunch of zero-dollar DLC to the account.

On some sites, yes. Not on all of them. I've fixed that problem now.

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

for everyone!

LinkedIn should have notified me when my data was lost. If that PWNED website posted earlier can find out, the drat service that lost the info can sure as gently caress find out too

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
OP chances are the person who stole your account or whatever is someone you know or closer than you think. Might want to look into that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I got your deets from your wife when I wanted to play a game real quick after I plowed her op

• Locked thread