Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

harperdc posted:

Pentagon is over as gently caress and really doesn't need a belt though.

And yeah the mixed-tag match I actually thought did well - it told a solid story. Fenix got on top, he tried to bring Melissa Santos in to get the easy win, and it turned out to be not-so easy. Santos had fun little safe spots too. And Santos didn't get gigged either.

Looking forward to four weeks of Ultima Lucha, and finding out who Dario's boss is.

So they never should've put the title on Austin because he didn't need it? It's terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Pentagon can cash the gift of the gods belt in unless the ladder match is the same week as the title match. He better cash that poo poo in and murder both Puma and Mundo

Yeah I guess thinking about it now they're very clearly promoting UL3 as a four night event and there's probably some reasons for it.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That was WAY better than I expected. Also someone please gif Crying Bearded Dude.

Are Fenix and Melissa a legit item? If not she's a pretty good actress, and if so Fenix is a lucky man.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The Senator Giroux posted:

I believe she's still dating They Call Him Cage

Ah I thought I remembered her posting something that alluded to him cheating or something.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The Senator Giroux posted:

Yeah, she called him out (about a year ago, actually) and apparently they worked it out. She's pregnant with his machine baby, apparently.

Well dang, good for them!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My loving DVR didn't record it. Did Pentagon win?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

My biggest concern is whether it'll feel like a writer finishing a run or a comic getting cancelled. Like, unless something insane happens with all the tribes, Drago will remain with the Snake tribe and Aerostar will never get his best buddy back. And if Pentagon Dark doesn't follow Son of Havoc's plan, then our best violence boy will be stuck with a shiny title shot. There are enough threads out there that won't be completed, and this Wednesday we'll see the most important ones come to a close or build up for a next year that may or may not happen.

If LU ends with Pentagon never being champ then LMAO

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

exploded mummy posted:

That can't happen unless the writers admit they wrote themselves into a home and waive the 1 week promotion rule.

I know but at the same time the show is two hours for 3 matches and I'm like what?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That was loving awesome but also extremely depressing because they set up such intrigue for a season that will never happen.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Animal-Mother posted:

I can understand not wanting to do the job for a relative unknown with a weird samurai skeleton outfit and a fat gut.

Enjoy your broken arm :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

sticklefifer posted:

I will never not laugh at this reference.

Same.

• Locked thread