Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Am I crazy or is Sexy just...bad? Like I hate getting on somebody but honestly.

She spent her whole career being not very good and then sort of had a couple of years where she the LU smoke and mirrors sort of hid a lot of her shortcomings.

She also looks to really not care tonight, which honestly as this was taped with all the problems with AAA makes a lot of sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

The wikipedia dorks are having a big argument over this, as their argument for their spoiler policy and title time line was based on them saying no one could prove they filmed poo poo out of order.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

StarkRavingMad posted:

Might also explain the longer-than-expected midseason break, especially if they are trying to cut a bundle deal that includes other original programming from El Rey (there's reportedly two new original series on El Rey starting up in the summer).

I thought there was no real secret there in so much as they won't be filming season 4 until the end of the year/start of next and would rather have a couple of 6 month breaks in between new content than have a whole year between them.

• Locked thread