Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Jeeeeeeesus she's busted open...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Oh gently caress I'm marking out hard.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Ultima Lucha Tres brought to you by Modelo O Negative.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I know but at the same time the show is two hours for 3 matches and I'm like what?

That's my thought as well. Even with extra time for end-of-the-season storytelling there's more than enough space for a fourth match when PENTAGON FINALLY WINS DAMMIT. :ohdear:

No matter what happens, I'm glad that this show existed. When I came back to wrestling two years ago I was just perusing the WWE's materials. LU expanded my horizons, and next thing I know I'm going regularly to the big indy promotion in Chicago to see Penta, Fenix, Cage, Strickland, etc. Don't know if I would have done that if it weren't for this show that's at times too beautiful for this world.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Benne posted:

What's everyone's one favorite moment from this show? The single moment when you'll back on this and be like "god that the best."

For me, it's gotta be Matanza debuting and cleaning house at Aztec Warfare 2. Normally as a smark fan you'd be annoyed at the new guy coming in and burying the whole roster, but the way they booked that (and Jeff Cobb killing it in the role) made it such an amazing "holy poo poo" moment.

For me, it's this:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

DARIO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

:woop:

YAAAAAAAAAAS I'm so happy. Be better this season.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Emma and Darren to LU, please.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Benne posted:

As long as My Brother The Monster Jeff Cobb gets to suplex fools to his heart's content in New Japan then whatever

Same, but Sami Callihan joining Suzuki-gun.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Glad to head they're both going to be back.

It's going to be fun to watch other promotions adjust. I fully expect Fenix to drop his AAW belt, probably to Riddle (ugh), before the filming starts. Fortunately the condensed filming schedule should make it easier for everyone to plan.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

I choose to believe Dario will be back, even if he's not there for the first couple of episodes. :ohdear:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Dario has been on ice since the shooting? :ohdear:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

I think it's almost everywhere. I bought it through Amazon.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Lol LU what are you doing? :laffo:

I so want the new production schedule to work out, hopefully this is just another weird blip in the production. I'm totally not surprised that they misread the room, however.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

https://twitter.com/LuchaElRey/status/982444280944799744?s=19

YES :woop:

(e: I hadn't seen the whole poster on my phone... :swoon:)

Pinwiz11 fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Apr 7, 2018

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Agreed, but knowing that it's going to be a focused season is helping me get hyped. I mean, Cuerno has the Gauntlet...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Benne posted:

I hope Dario is okay :(

Or not, so that he comes back stronger...

• Locked thread