Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009

Grozz Nuy posted:

It doesn't really affect the show itself, but I got the vibe that Mundo and Taya are a legit couple now. She was handling all his merch on BOLA weekend despite not being booked as his valet or anything, and Meltzer mentioned in one of the recent Observers that he isn't with Melina anymore.

You may be sure of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
Just give me one truly balls-out match with Muertes and Puma where they leave it all in the ring LU, I'm begging you.....

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
My girlfriend spent the whole time during the last part of Aztec Warfare complaining about how trashy it was that she was getting beaten up and then grinned like a child and whooed when Sexy Star won and that was good enough for me.

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
Cage is a 1990's fighting game character come to life and I love it.

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
Are they for sure taking a break after tonight, and if so for how long?

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
I will powerwatch season one in two days. For reals.

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
I hope this won't rattle things too much going into season 4. :(

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
Just to double check, the 2nd half of season 3 isn't starting until the end of May, correct?

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
Forgive me if this has been answered before, but I can't remember - what caused the split between LU and Konnan?

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009

PaybackJack posted:

A falling out between him and Dorian, stemming from LU talents having to pay a percentage of their LU bookings to AAA.

That's rough, especially since I gather than they were paid pretty well through AAA.

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
I'm just prayin' for more big things for my man Mil Muertes.

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
That Boyle Heights Street fight was friggin' good, you guys.

Mil Muertes is the best and that is all.

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
Melissa was the star of the show this week.

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
I am sad that the LU discussion has dropped off so steeply. :(

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
What's the status on a possible season 4?

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
Wait did he fap on the car?

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
Apparently we're getting Crane/Muertes this Wednesday, which should be balls out amazeballs.

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
I....kinda think I can see what the main event of Ultima Lucha 3 is gonna be after tonight.

I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
*THAT* could be at least HMOTYC worthy.

• Locked thread