Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Grozz Nuy posted:

At least Mauro doesn't feel the need to let the audience know how turned on he is whenever a female character does anything

Maybe not any more, but I still have the "25 centimeter pole" line seared into my brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

StarkRavingMad posted:

That's one of those cases where I'm glad for the editing. I have no desire to see Angelico in that kind of pain for very long. It was hard enough to see just the snippet we got knowing how rough that injury was. At least we have the comfort of knowing that he is healed up and back to work now so it wasn't anything career-threatening. RIP his nice new Lucha Underground gear though.

Cage always takes chairshots square on the top of his head and it is scary as hell, even if the chairs are a little gimmicked. Like even on the shot he gave Texano you can see Cage overshoot the head and mostly get Texano's back. But everyone who gives Cage a chairshot just straight-up clobbers him, which makes me convinced that he's telling people to do them that way. I've never seen him seem legitimately shook by one either -- either he has a skull like a solid stone or his dumb pseudo-mohawk provides a lot more padding than it might appear. (Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I think it's a good idea for him to take them like that, regardless of how immune he may think he is to them).

Those bleacher bumps have to be horrible to take. Those loving things have no give at all.

I refuse to believe that Brian Cage is making any sort of poor long-term life and health decisions regarding his wrestling career :colbert:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I'd guess that Dario was colluding with the councilman to use the gauntlet wearer to gain power, and he won't be too pleased with Cage splattering his friend's brains all over the walls.

Maybe! Or maybe Dario didn't like a middleman between himself and the Limo Mystery Man, so Councilman Delgado had to go

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

The Senator Giroux posted:

Yeah, she called him out (about a year ago, actually) and apparently they worked it out. She's pregnant with his machine baby, apparently.

she's gonna give birth to a healthy and happy tub of creatine

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

we didn't even get a shot of the maybe immortal police chief at the finale, booooo

also, did Dario say "Papa" when he was gutshot? (I wanted the bullet to deflect off his bull statue, do some coke, and then beat up Godfrey)

• Locked thread