Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Jackie D posted:

Where the hell is Pentagon going?

He left AAA a long time ago. Right now he's working in The Crash (new promotion started by Konnan after a mass exodus from AAA) and American indies as "Penta El 0M" (because AAA are petty fucks and keep trademarking variations on his name so he can't just be "Pentagon Dark" or even "Cero Miedo"), becoming a fixture in PWG and AAW.

Check out his tag matches with Fenix, they're loving awesome.

Benne fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Oct 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Dragon Azteca Jr. died for our sins

https://twitter.com/TypeAndrew/status/920805378358591488

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I read that whole post in Vampiro's Canadian Juggalo voice and couldn't stop smiling

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Vamp's character peaked when he came out dressed as a zombie pope for his match with Pentagon

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
This is a most pleasant surprise. Now what the gently caress do they do without Dario?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I hope Vampiro brings him back and we get Dario Dark

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Emma taking Sexy's spot as the top female babyface who's actually good at wrestling would be pretty dope

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I thought working New Japan was fine since it's not American TV. Ricochet did both for years and Cobb will be starting there soon.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
As long as My Brother The Monster Jeff Cobb gets to suplex fools to his heart's content in New Japan then whatever

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I dunno, as someone who still likes LU and wants the storylines to continue, I also want the talent to have as much freedom as possible to work elsewhere (it's legit lovely to hold them to contracts when they haven't been paid in over a year). I really hope they come up with some sort of compromise where I can have my stupid Lucha Sci-Fi Nonsense AND the wrestlers get some measure of career mobility and exposure in healthier promotions. But that's probably naive of me.

Ah well, at least we don't have to watch Sexy Star again.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The first two seasons are still on Netflix, but I haven't heard anything about when Season 3 will be added

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
"Misread the room" will be the slogan for the inevitable Death of Lucha Underground book

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I hope Dario is okay :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I made a new thread, go post in there https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3860010

• Locked thread