Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
getting ready for the big premiere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

The point is he's not going to learn until he hits another hurdle and gets humbled again. It's a sine wave that has the highs goes further up, not a direct uphill curve for Pentagon. Also, LU never truely starts until Aztec Warfare, so don't take one loss as, "they're ruining him," already.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

i feel like this would all make sense if we got two minutes of a backstage vignette where striker is begging to set the ring up in dumb army props just so that he has something to make easier puns and references.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

StarkRavingMad posted:

This is actually a decent match by Texano but it's so hard to care about him for some reason. He's like the Sheamus of LU

i'd watch him and sheamus beat the poo poo out of eachother happily, though. not because i dislike them, but they could probably put on a really dope hoss match.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

i'm here to say that cobra moon is actually good and her match against delilah doom at inspire on sunday ruled. i don't know if it's just she's improved ten fold in the off season, or was just used wrong because i don't know much about her prior to LU.

• Locked thread