Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
There's a Cabela's in my hometown in Michigan and there's a truck dealership a block away. That's pretty close to what you want, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

scott zoloft posted:

that's close but i meant brand new trucks that come pre camo wrapped and a shotgun/rifle rack built into the frame.

It's Michigan, I guarantee you could get that right off the lot.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

drunkb posted:

I thought you were joking, but I went to their site. The menu looks good. They just built one about 20 minutes from me and my son is a fishing junkie. Gonna see what the Cuban Reuben and cheese curds are all about.

It's not bad but it's way overpriced.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I worked at Cabela's AMA

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Despite my frequent protests and submissions to the suggestion box, no we did not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

symbolic posted:

why was the shooting gallery always broken

It broke down once and since it never made any money they never fixed it. It's was completely removed like 3 years after the store opened.

Edgar posted:

At the deli, do they serve authentic bison burgers?

Yeah. It's actually really flavorless and bland.

• Locked thread