Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axeil
Feb 14, 2006
This game seems hard as hell. Might as well give it a try. I made the entire NFC East identical because gently caress figuring out who will come out of that shitpile.

Axeil's Entry

AFC EAST:

New England Patriots: 9-12 Wins
New York Jets: 6-8 Wins
Buffalo Bills: 8-11 Wins
Miami Dolphins: 6-7 Wins

AFC WEST

Denver Broncos: 6-9 Wins
Kansas City Chiefs: 9-11 Wins
Oakland Raiders: 8-9 Wins
San Diego Chargers: 6-7 Wins

AFC NORTH

Cincinnati Bengals: 10-12 Wins
Pittsburgh Steelers: 8-10 Wins
Baltimore Ravens: 7-9 Wins
Cleveland Browns: 4-6 Wins

AFC SOUTH:

Houston Texans: 4-8 Wins
Indianapolis Colts: 7-9 Wins
Jacksonville Jaguars: 6-9 Wins
Tennessee Titans: 4-6 Wins

NFC EAST:

Washington: 7-9 Wins
Philadelphia Eagles: 7-9 Wins
New York Giants: 7-9 Wins
Dallas Cowboys: 7-9 Wins

NFC WEST

Arizona Cardinals: 11-13 Wins
Seattle Seahawks: 9-11 Wins :tinfoil: :911:
St. Louis L.A. Rams: 6 Wins
San Francisco 49ers: 0-4 Wins - gently caress Chip Kelly Forever

NFC NORTH

Minnesota Vikings: 7-9 Wins
Green Bay Packers: 9-10 Wins
Detroit Lions: 8-10 Wins
Chicago Bears: 5-7 Wins

NFC SOUTH

Carolina Panthers: 9-12 Wins
Atlanta Falcons: 8 Wins
New Orleans Saints: 6-9 Wins
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 5-8 Wins

Max Points Possible: 93

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

Big 'ol loving update

Update to the end of Week 16: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fNmJXSWkJZfOKRXP7D5rjlblMGns9EXAAxJFIvL0PQQ/edit?usp=sharing

We all underestimated New England, Tennessee and Miami and overestimated Cincinnati and Arizona; none of us got any of those teams.

San Francisco and Detroit are resolved, either you got em or you didn't, and everyone can get New Orleans.

I put everyone in range and greened out the winners who got their predictions right regardless of this week's games. Almost everyone has a chance to win, except those who picked exact on each pick, they are probably screwed. It looks like going in the 3 range (5-7, 7-9, etc.) is the most point efficient prediction. I added locked in on the sheet for the picks that are correct with a possible score next to it.

Next week is the finale and we can put this disaster behind us. Gave me some good ideas for next year, so thanks for participating, and the winner gets some bullshit :tenbux: upgrade or some poo poo; I'll think of something better next year.

yo thanks for updating all this, it was really cool to see how (hilariously badly) we all did on this.

• Locked thread