Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

Sex is... how do I say this...

A waste of time. Can only result in bad things, even if risk can be lowered, in exchange for maybe 4 seconds of pleasure. Done outside of marriage for any other reason than reproduction, it's just ridiculous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
gooniest snipe, dickhead.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b09asWzbeBw

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

i no bullshit love this

e: artzie music is such my poo poo

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I carry zip ties and duct tape in my car.

My pick up line:

"Get out of my dreams and into the trunk of my car"

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Hmm here I am with a sexy person and we both want to have a sex... should I:

A) hit the closet to whip out my latex outfit, rope, ball gag and buttplug with a tail, ask the person to apply these instruments on me and proceed to beat me while screaming insults at me until she deigns to give me a dry handjob until I reach an orgasm that she is instructed to deliberately ruin by letting go of my dick and forcefully grabbing my nuts until I weep tears of pain as semen pleasurelessly drips out of my already flaccid member?

B) take off my clothes and have sex?

(if you pick A and continue to argue that you are a normal and/or healthy person you are loving delusional)

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Once you've had sex w the same person hundreds of times you gotta do something to mix it up

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Dominating dat pussy if she's into it

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Start swinging then, that's at least within the realm of actual sexuality (as humans are not sexually monogamous by nature) instead of the manifestation of whatever hosed up retard neuroses people like OP (who btw never gets laid so wtf does she know) try to pretend they're not feeding into every time they beg someone to piss in their mouths as they kneel hogtied and blindfolded.

BDSM is not sex. It's the result of broken people with useless brains enacting their obsession with power in a bizarre pseudo-sexual context, but as they will even tell you themselves it's not the sex part that does it for them.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not a degenerate.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

genesplicer posted:

Giving and receiving pain is not something that excites me.

but you're a mod

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

KomodoWagon posted:

Start swinging then, that's at least within the realm of actual sexuality (as humans are not sexually monogamous by nature) instead of the manifestation of whatever hosed up retard neuroses people like OP (who btw never gets laid so wtf does she know) try to pretend they're not feeding into every time they beg someone to piss in their mouths as they kneel hogtied and blindfolded.

BDSM is not sex. It's the result of broken people with useless brains enacting their obsession with power in a bizarre pseudo-sexual context, but as they will even tell you themselves it's not the sex part that does it for them.

I think sex is whatever 2 or more consenting adults want it to be

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

I think sex is whatever 2 or more consenting adults want it to be

No, you're thinking of life.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

I think sex is whatever 2

Wow wow what now

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Where do impromptu blindfolding and teasing fall? Because I enjoy both sides of that :3:

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

I cant wait for thus thread to turn into disgusting IT managers unironically discussing their foul copulation habits.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I like nasty nasty

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

KomodoWagon posted:

nobody asked you to describe your sex life, but here i am, reading it, and i'm not very happy about it.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Joke's on you I only have vaginal sex in the missionary position :smug:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i also gently caress

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
:smugmrgw:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Gatekeeper posted:

i also gently caress

This guy fucks, he even says so!

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I kinda already do with the occasional necktie as spontaneous blindfold/handcuff/choker. None of my partners or I have ever had an interest in anything more involved because it loses that passionate spur of the moment aspect that you can't replicate with toys.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
The funniest thing about this thread is for every person who says 'No I'm a normal human and I would never', almost all of those people would loving grab a rope and go for it if someone hot enough asked them to.

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
not me I'd ask them politely to leave

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I consider my posting on this site a brutal form of sado-masochism inflected on this entire community including myself

Im gay

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

opus111 posted:

calling sex 'play' should be met with swift and violent punishment.

this guy gets it

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

I just masturbated to this.

What kind of professional help should I get?

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

genesplicer posted:

Giving and receiving pain is not something that excites me.

The rarest of mods

Edit: goddamn it. Beaten.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Wait op aren't you the person that physically can't actually have sex? It makes sense in your case that you would branch out a little.

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
Lol if you need to do a buncha stupid poo poo to get off.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem
Also sex isn't fun if it's like a whole loving production. It's the spontaneity that makes it good.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Do people who do it professionally get burnt out because it's no longer BDSM 'play' and is now BDSM 'work'?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

remigious posted:

Also sex isn't fun if it's like a whole loving production. It's the spontaneity that makes it good.

I would disagree, but the truth is I always end up losing my erection because the Cymbal player never manages to sync up with the firing of the potato cannon.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
My parents didn't molest me.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Yeah have you actually hung out with bdsm people OP? I went down that rabbit hole for a bit and talk about a bunch of loving nerds who somehow make sex boring. Well that's not fair they don't want to have sex they want to... I still don't get the point of it. Hell there's a degree of slut shaming in a crowd that is supposed to be sex positive.

How do you go through that whole production to get all turned on and then not orgasm at the end :psyduck: Untreated mental illness for real.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem
I just remembered that I briefly dated a guy that was into bdsm and he asked me to fill out an honest to God multi-page spreadsheet before we messed around (never did anyway) gently caress that!

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.
I have to have my TOOLS

I like to BIND - I like to BE BOUND

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug
bondage is good because when my pathological fear of intimacy overrides my ability to be naked in a room with a lady, i cant jump out the window and facing your fears is a good thing. It's the same as being scared of spiders, you tie yourself up and pay someome to dump a bucket of spiders on you and butt plugs feel good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i dont.

no i lied sorry i've been a bad boy :wink:

• Locked thread