Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
Lol if you spend 2 hours a day trying to come up with a new screenplay for your next sexually unsatisfying encounter with your submissive bf who can't get off unless you're calling him a human being sissy slut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i dated a lil stripper once and she liked to do elaborate fuckstuffs where shed bind my hands with pantyhose to my headboard and leave me in my room while she took a shower and put on a slutty outfit and made a sandwich

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Did she share the sandwich?

cheesycharlies
Sep 5, 2016

by Smythe
if you're such a good dj/artist/thought leader/revolutionary/ why do you sit in ur moms porch all day trying to carjack your neighbours out of jealousy over video game skill and esports groupies jeff k/barnacle jim? jeffery of yospos etc

cheesycharlies
Sep 5, 2016

by Smythe
POOLS CLOSED ELDER SPERG

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

KomodoWagon posted:

Hmm here I am with a sexy person and we both want to have a sex... should I:

A) hit the closet to whip out my latex outfit, rope, ball gag and buttplug with a tail, ask the person to apply these instruments on me and proceed to beat me while screaming insults at me until she deigns to give me a dry handjob until I reach an orgasm that she is instructed to deliberately ruin by letting go of my dick and forcefully grabbing my nuts until I weep tears of pain as semen pleasurelessly drips out of my already flaccid member?

B) take off my clothes and have sex?

(if you pick A and continue to argue that you are a normal and/or healthy person you are loving delusional)

KomodoWagon posted:

Start swinging then, that's at least within the realm of actual sexuality (as humans are not sexually monogamous by nature) instead of the manifestation of whatever hosed up retard neuroses people like OP (who btw never gets laid so wtf does she know) try to pretend they're not feeding into every time they beg someone to piss in their mouths as they kneel hogtied and blindfolded.

BDSM is not sex. It's the result of broken people with useless brains enacting their obsession with power in a bizarre pseudo-sexual context, but as they will even tell you themselves it's not the sex part that does it for them.

lmao show us on the doll where the domme was too rough on you

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm already emotionally and physically degraded by every other facet of my life, why would I want that during sex too?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

donkey salami posted:

Did she share the sandwich?

no :smithicide:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

I'm already emotionally and physically degraded by every other facet of my life, why would I want that during sex too?

Have you tried lifting?

yak of man
Sep 5, 2016

by Smythe
how does one inject the fart fetish INTO fyad when fartromancer69 is dead?

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

remigious posted:

I just remembered that I briefly dated a guy that was into bdsm and he asked me to fill out an honest to God multi-page spreadsheet before we messed around (never did anyway) gently caress that!

Just lol if you don't have your partner fill out a consent and non-disclosure agreement along with presenting recent STI testing before entering a monogamous long term relationship with them.

Did you not take sex-ed?

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010
once I get bored of banging hot people I might try BDSM to 'spice things up' as it were

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Sorry, I have control over my life and don't need to act out any insecurities in the bedroom

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Nirvikalpa posted:

Why are you a Boring Vanilla????
because it hurts, IT HURTS AND MY SAFE WORDS DONT WORK

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Naerasa posted:

I'm into DSM play, where my partner and I both look up a mental disorder in the DSM and then try to emulate the symptoms as we gently caress.

Good idea

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
This one domme I knew who openly talked about her adventures at DomCon would throw a lot of tantrums and break things and had to be restrained also she was an autistic furry (no joke)

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Hot bondage trix:

98 degrees: wear a white suit jacket and stuff things in a butt

The Boyz 2 Men: wear a white suit jacket and stuff things in a butt

Bone Thugz: wear a white suit jacket and stuff things in a butt (Gay only)

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
Op's post history is already torturous enough.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Al Cowens posted:

A lot of my friends had fetlife accounts and some have invited me to play parties and I respectfully declined each and every time.

Al Cowens posted:

This one domme I knew who openly talked about her adventures at DomCon would throw a lot of tantrums and break things and had to be restrained also she was an autistic furry (no joke)

Links.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem

William Stoner posted:

Just lol if you don't have your partner fill out a consent and non-disclosure agreement along with presenting recent STI testing before entering a monogamous long term relationship with them.

Did you not take sex-ed?

It was more like "please rate how much you like things of various sizes shoved up your butt on a scale of one to ten." I'm not knocking clear lines of consent at all, just saying that filling out a goddamn spreadsheet was the most unsexy thing in the world and drove home to me that if I couldn't have an actual convsation with this guy about sex stuff, then we should not be having sex.
So we didn't.
Also of note, he was 32 and obsessed with pokemon.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

script kitty posted:

Lol if you spend 2 hours a day trying to come up with a new screenplay for your next sexually unsatisfying encounter with your submissive bf who can't get off unless you're calling him a human being sissy slut

Go on, I'm almost there!

Al Cowens posted:

What was his name?

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

remigious posted:

It was more like "please rate how much you like things of various sizes shoved up your butt on a scale of one to ten." I'm not knocking clear lines of consent at all, just saying that filling out a goddamn spreadsheet was the most unsexy thing in the world and drove home to me that if I couldn't have an actual convsation with this guy about sex stuff, then we should not be having sex.
So we didn't.
Also of note, he was 32 and obsessed with pokemon.

I've had a partner fill out one of these before

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/yes_no_maybe_so_a_sexual_inventory_stocklist

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

thuly posted:

Hot bondage trix:

98 degrees: wear a white suit jacket and stuff things in a butt

The Boyz 2 Men: wear a white suit jacket and stuff things in a butt

Bone Thugz: wear a white suit jacket and stuff things in a butt (Gay only)

What's the Blink 182, hotshot?

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

script kitty posted:

This is my life except i don't have a boyfriend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Al Cowens posted:

It was me

• Locked thread