Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Shrooms be legalized for adult use?
Yesm we need to get our act together and legalize shrooms so ppl can trip balls like a motherfucker.
No, i'm a small-minded rear end in a top hat and shrooms are too much fun to be legally allowed.
View Results

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
(good) shrooms is one of the greatest possible experiences one can have, and its virtually harmless. so much so the DEA is like "it makes you trip..." and lists no real side effects, a group that famously lists pretty amazing side effects for things like weed. its the only drug im aware of thats just "illegal", nobody gives a gently caress about it. they dont even regulate the spores you need to grow them (you can order them and they ship them right to you, its not illegal and untraced and never will be because nobody gives a poo poo). I highly recommend a well thought out adventure on shrooms at least once for everybody

namaste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

H.H posted:

Honestly I want to try, but kinda wary because of the mindfuck.

What would you say to that?

Is there any paranoia involved?

Just don't take too much. The only bad part is the beginning , it kind of makes your stomach upset and if you aren't aware that its going to go away (completely) it can be a little upsetting because that's also when you start to feel funny. A little alcohol helps with this a lot actually.

Have good music and good A/C and cool lights. Can have some nature stuff queued up on Netflix or something but honestly you're just going to do what you want to do when it comes down to it.

The best is like a great day at a park or beach but that's a little riskier being in public so its up to you. Don't be alone if you're outside in case you start trying to convince people how you literally understand now that Jesus is in the grass.

The more critical part of it all is acquiring shrooms that are great rather than mediocre, and unfortunately this affects the amount you need to take. A lot of shrooms start that way ("cubes are cubes ") but get more or less ruined by sitting around or getting too hot, etc. Its easier just to grow a small personal batch in a 2 liter bottle. Id just Google that though

If you grow your own and you just freshly dried them, 2 grams is all you need to start feeling different dimensions / understanding how your cat is actually a manifestation of God without literally tripping balls.

Its really hard to do wrong unless you take too much then you puke and poo poo a lot.

Oh make sure the area you're in is clean.

Dont worry about addiction or whatever. I'm sure its possible, but its not really possible, if you get my drift. Like someone out there is huffing canned air right now and can't stop.

penus penus penus fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Sep 5, 2016

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

H.H posted:

microdosing is the way to go I guess.

it's kinda difficult to get ahold of here, but maybe if I have some friends who are down i'll give it a try.

what would you consider a small amount?

Microdosing is quite a different thing. But to answer your question: 1 gram. Just do 2 though. You can work your way up I suppose but there is a stark difference between 2 grams and 1 gram. 1 gram would just be disappointing for a first trip. 3.5 to 7 is considered anywhere from a solid trip to getting a little suspicious of the laws of physics but even that isn't "nuts"

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

SnowblindFatal posted:

Yeah they don't taste bad at all. I suppose the american taste is so ruined that everything needs a layer of sugar to be tolerable?

Its because they're grown in sugar instead of cow poo poo now

They used to taste like literal poo poo

• Locked thread