Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tsa
Feb 3, 2014

Tias posted:

I'm not in the US, so not really in a position to judge seeing as I haven't used NPR before. That said, it seems to be getting outrageously little coverage compared to the Oregon militia nuts.

This thread has less posts in 3 days than the militia thread had in 3 minutes. Media these days reacts to what people are talking about and not even d&d seems to care much.

Buckwheat Sings posted:

It is weird how literally saying you're going to shoot up FBI agents and marshals is basically OK as long as you're a white male. This country is pretty hosed up.

Actually one of the militia were killed and the rest are getting the book thrown at them. What a complete travesty of justice that is :rolleyes:

I don't think you could chose a worse comparison if you tried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tsa
Feb 3, 2014

Condiv posted:

on the other hand, if there's an incident with a train it's much more likely to be recognized and reported than a pipeline

Incidents are much more widely reported when they kill 47 people, everyone look at the genius who cracked the loving code.

tsa
Feb 3, 2014

Recoome posted:

Hahaha yes sorry gassing civilians is a cool and good thing, and only normal and not-unhinged people think that

Well it's what everyone was calling for during the militia occupation, if not outright calling for their murder. People here are giant hypocrites it turns out!

• Locked thread