Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Yawgmoft posted:

Is this part of the deal that McCain made in 2014 or is this another bit of bullshit?

That was in Arizona, this is in North Dakota.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Poland Spring posted:

Threads like this make me wish wind farms didn't kill birds and stuff, so I could be all "Yeah you're right no pipelines, that's a lovely long-term investment, just build wind farms instead". drat it

Wind farms don't kill as many birds as feral cats do. You should bill the wind farms and give money to capture, neuter, and release programs.

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

AmiYumi posted:

So, like, when you make these replies. Does it never enter your mind to look over what you're writing and think "man, I'm being a total prick to complete strangers who all hate me" and go do something productive with your life instead?

I dunno, he has a point.

• Locked thread