Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

The game should be available around noon on Thursday? Or something, that's usually when the eshop updates.

Or can you preorder this one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Regy Rusty posted:

Yes the eshop updates at 12 EST/9 PST aside from special big releases of which Ace Attorney is decidedly not. I'm not at my 3DS atm so I'll check if it can be preordered later but I doubt it. Someone would've mentioned it by now right??

Yeah and I could have sworn the last game could be pre-ordered too. Not a big deal, I have a chance to grab it before a long trip I start on the 13th.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

So, what's next for English players to look forward to. I think I remember they're already working on aa7?

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Here's my simple thought on the games. Every game in the series is worth playing through once. Every game except aa4 is even fun to replay 5+ years later when you've forgotten most of the specifics. AA4 should be just experienced once then you read cliff notes to refresh yourself as needed.