Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Raxivace posted:

I will say that 2-3 was where I started noticing "The killer is the last person you meet in the case!" pattern that these games seem to pull most of the time.

Ironically I can't remember if that actually holds for 4-3, but man gently caress 4-3 anyways.

I never noticed that pattern until it was pointed out in this thread during the last game and now im really sad and hope I forget it when the next one comes out :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I’m not cool enough to act like I know what that says. Little help?

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Oh dear

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I could’ve sworn everyone hated the Sherlock crossover when it came out. I gotta check it out now

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I loved Nahyuta because he was the best looking character in the series :allears:

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Yea Vazquez pipe breaking and smiley characters going into evil scowls or grins are way more effective to me than hats flying away and the stand becoming a sinking boat etc

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Hey here’s annoying question I’m genuinely interested in since I’m in my AA mood again. What’s everyone’s favorite cases overall since the DGS and SoJ have released? Still 3-5 and 2-4(?) the Matt engarde one is what I’m trying to think of there

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Yea I figured as much. I wonder if 3-4 will eventually get more love as new people find the trilogy. That may have hit me hardest emotionally and 3-5 wouldn’t be nearly as strong without it

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Which one is 6 again?

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Ah yes the most beautiful of all prosecutors I’m with you

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Mind linking that one? The guy I usually go to for AA longplays (Slyzer, check him out he’s good and only does AA) only seems to do officially localized versions

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Bloody Pom posted:

Slyzer's done AAI2 and is currently finishing up DGS, so you can check him out.

... I probably should’ve um.. checked. :blush:

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I’ve since had my first kid since SoJ so I’m guessing I just don’t have patience right now or something is different presentation wise that just isn’t working for me. I can’t get into DGS at all right now 😔

Gonna try again since y’all say it’s good though but man. The first case was fine, the second bored me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Nahyuta and Godot are my personal favorites, but likely because i like those games the best. RocknRoll Jesus' guitar riff hasnt left my brain in 5 years