Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Ridiculous breakdowns are sometimes good and sometimes bad imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

the_american_dream posted:

Hey here’s annoying question I’m genuinely interested in since I’m in my AA mood again. What’s everyone’s favorite cases overall since the DGS and SoJ have released? Still 3-5 and 2-4(?) the Matt engarde one is what I’m trying to think of there

Still 3-5

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Edgeworth is a gigantic dork in every era.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The White Dragon posted:

phoenix isn't the kind of guy who would sleep around on edgeworth

Edgeworth's only love interest is the abstract concept of truth

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I mean Maya is a 19 year old child at that point, isn't she? Going to the closest thing she has to a legal guardian would absolutely be the responsible thing to do.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Imo Bridge to the Turnabout is the highest point of the entire series.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I liked Dual Destinies but I got very tired of hearing about the Dark Age of the Law.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I can practically hear Cornered playing.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The english version is objectively better because Blackquill being a British weeb is way funnier than him being a Japanese guy obsessed with Samurai culture.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Imo Blackquill is the single greatest triumph of the localization team. A young white British man obsessed with Samurai tradition is infinitely more hilarious than a young Japanese man obsessed with Samurai tradition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

"Yaoi creator" the hands are explained