Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Where the hell is Gumshoe, pal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
is the DLC menu not working for anyone else? It just loads a bit and goes back to the extras menu.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Case 2: I can't believe Robert Downey Jr. is a TV Producer.

EDIT: THat stupid video where you need to pick what the shadow is near the end.. I get that it's the body, but you never see it on screen, so what the hell is it?

legoman727 fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Sep 9, 2016

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Okay, this part has me completely stumped.

Case 2, near the end. I'm trying to figure out what is the shadowy figure in the video. I thought it was the body, but it's not on the video. What are you supposed to select because I can not figure this out.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx

cloofish posted:

Holy hell someone please help. The one time consultation would be helpful...

I ended up looking this up and holy hell the solution is un-intuitive. You have to present the first shadow that appears behind Bonny, the one of Mr. Hat. From there, it works itself out to the conclusion.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Case 2: Reintz is totally Robert Downey Jr, right? I'm not the only one who sees this, am I?

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
I feel like the Japanese writers finally beat the localization team in Case 4. That may be the single most Japanese thing in the series and it was just overwhelming.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

"That's going in the cringe reel for sure."

Is this good enough for an avatar? Maybe I should make it a little bigger?

That really has to be paired with the full shot of RDJ actually holding the camera and notepad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
For people who say the breakdowns have gotten lame, counter-point

(6-2) Roger Retinz. Easily in the top 5 of the series. (6-5) Paul Athician (sic) had a really good one too.

Actually, speaking of breakdowns, what are everyone's favorite in the series?