Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Yukari posted:

When was it said that Gumshoe is the chief of police?

In my heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

You can get the AA Trilogy (the first three games re-released in HD) and AA5 (and the DLC case, this is very important) on the 3DS eShop. AA4 you need a DS cartridge for but honestly it's not amazing and not heavily referenced in AA5. All you need to know about AA4: Phoenix loses his badge, adopts a daughter, adopts an Apollo, gets his badge back, also Apollo and Trucy are siblings but lol thinking that's getting brought up again. Oh yeah Apollo has a magic bracelet that let's him look hard at people's sweaty armpits.

The other games are side games and not that important.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

I know this is the "wrong thread" but I have heard great things about Layton (the series, not this one particular game) and that if I end up enjoying Ace Attorney I'd enjoy that too.

T/F

Eh, I played the first game and I wasn't that into it. Maybe try and track down one of the games for cheap, see if it's your thing.