Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
6-5 might legitimately be my favorite case in the series. I didn't think they could top 3-5 but my god what a wild, crazy ride.

I don't really know what DLC concept could possibly have lived up to it, but hey it had Phoenix/Maya investigating and some great banter with Edgeworth so I can't hate it even if the ending felt super rushed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Irony Be My Shield posted:

Even beyond the video playing way too many times I thought case 3 was really bad. The motive was impersonal and dumb, the actions the murderer took were bizarre and it made no sense to me that the defendant was being prosecuted for most of the case.

Iirc isn't that kind of the point the case is making, that it's absurdly obvious the defendant didn't do it even in comparison to other cases and it shows how the entire system is in dire need of reform?

AJ's music really sets a different tone of the game from the original trilogy and I always liked it for those differences

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
IMO the major misstep with Phoenix getting disbarred is that, unless I'm mistaken, it happens maybe a couple of months after 3-5. The least they could have done was to space it out 2-3 years to have Phoenix have even more of that seasoned feel, maybe even using more of the smug sprite against Klavier before dropping the hammer.