Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFldBVWFgWo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

You're forgetting one thing, Your Honor! You're forgetting that the witness on the stand right now, is a loving GHOST

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

To be honest I'm most excited for Turnabout Sisters 2016.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I heard the cops are going to pin the crime on her little sister? Bullshit, I say, but they've got Demon Attorney Miles Edgeworth prosecuting her so I guess case closed :shrug:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Yes, a few years back.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The actual cases were pretty good and it had some genuine character moments with Phoenix, that was nice.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I can't wait for Apollo Justice 3

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I believe the collected Trilogy is on the 3ds Eshop. Then there's Apollo Justice, then Dual Destinies. You should play them mainline games in order of release imo.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Downloading

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

H-heavens to Betsy...?

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Well, a short break for food, and then on to case 2.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Man hanging with Polly and friends is so much more fun than being with Phoenix.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Case 2 is FINE and also good

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Holy crap, Ema's theme is really good.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

I dunno, man, I got that part right away myself. It seemed to make sense.

Yeah I just now did that myself and it made perfect sense to me.

You're not asked to point out what the shadow is, but point out something similar.

Terper fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Sep 9, 2016

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Case 3: "In my country, suspects are innocent until proven guilty."

Now THAT's a riot.

Man, it's gonna be boring to investigate without an assistant... unless... unless...!

Yesssss

Terper fucked around with this message at 09:14 on Sep 9, 2016

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Shout-outs to Rayfa for being cooler then I had initially thought based on the trailers

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

So I just discovered the connection between Sahdmadhi and Apollo

Man we really did not know much about this guy at all huh

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Regalingualius posted:

On case 2 right now.

Where else on the exterior of the coffin am I supposed to be dusting for prints aside from the smudge on top?

Near the sides up top, where someone would grab at it to open it up, if I recall correctly.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Oh. The case 3 breakdown.

That wasn't very satisfying... :(

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Case 4 Everything about Geiru. Holy moly.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Case 4: Courtroom Révolutionnaire 2016 loving rocks

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Case 4 full That was quite probably the most filler-y filler case in the whole series. It wasn't a particularly good case, either.

Last case tomorrow!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Case 5 first investigation: How can there possibly be a building this tall in Kurain

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Man the puzzle in case 5 was a bitch and a half. If someone gets stuck on it:

The one you're not getting right is the third row. Remember that the sections can be set to show two halves of a picture.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Big case 5 spoilers:

I'm ready to fight for my client... even if it means facing off against you!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Man, case 5 is just callback after callback after callback.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Rayfa is the sweetest thing in the world and they should kick Trucy out and adopt her instead imho

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Oh my loving god Phoenix Wright

Late case 5 day 2 investigation We do NOT walk up to very important, very dangerous people and show them our case-breaking, super-important evidence!! You're supposed to be these kids' mentor, stop making them repeat your constant, endless mistakes!!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

LostRook posted:

Just started case 5 and it has the most frustrating fingerprinting I can remember. I've been at it for nearly an hour with no luck.

What, the suitcase? It's on the stickers.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Ah. Well.

Case 5 day 2 Courtroom

I suppose that is one final boss design. She looks like she's about to summon Bahamut on my rear end.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Regy Rusty posted:

Oof I'm stumped on Case 3, Day 2: So I proved all the stuff I figured out before about the murder taking place in the hideout and the clock playing the punisher theme, but there's still apparently one more inconsistency in the insight and I have no idea what it is. Ideas I had were that it has something to do with the "Heavy" sensation but I can't figure out what.

Any little hints?

If he was standing upright, then where could the sensation of Heavy possibly come from, since the culprit could no longer bear down on their back?

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Holy poo poo. Late in the case 5 trial day 2

Two final bosses for the price of one! You shouldn't have!

At least her theme is amazing.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Case 5 day 2 late super spoilers:
But you forget, Your Magistry, that the defendant in this case, is a loving GHOST! :(

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Case 5: :psyboom:

And there's still so much left?!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

fronz posted:

Wait, are there 6 cases?
No, tradition is kept, but case 5 is ridiculous. I can begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel, however.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Apollo is a loving superhero

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

And so the credits roll

Fuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

And so ends Spirit of Justice! I'm gonna need some time to collect my thoughts on every case (and I also need to sleep) before I share my thoughts on them, but as a whole, I think it is the best game in the Apollo trilogy. Apollo is a superhero, good and just(ice).

I'd rank the cases as 4 < 1 < 3 < 2 < 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

and Sadahmi or whatever just kinda "flew on over" thanks to the localization

Khura'in is not in Japan, he must have flew on over in the Japanese version as well.