Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I'm so loving psyched for this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

They just ended a sale on the series pretty recently, so it'll be a long while before the next one. Just grab the trilogy for now, imo. Layton vs Pheonix is completely skippable.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

IT'S GO TIME

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

This game is wonderful.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Holy moly, I'm so glad you can examine the environments again. This game is great so far. Happily presenting my attorney badge to everyone in sight. It's good to be playing another one of these.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

This game is such an improvement on Dual Destinies it's almost embarrassing. God drat it's good. Gone is the hand holding and the linear investigations, and the cases so far are fantastic.

Even the music is better.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Oh hell yes

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

So is it confirmed the entire series is coming to Switch or are those just rumors? Because I will totally buy all of them again despite just having acquired the whole series on my 3DS :shepspends:

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Waffleman_ posted:

Announce AA Switch already Capcom

:yeah:

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Release the series on Switch so I can buy all of the games again imo.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Even though I've bought the trilogy on several platforms before, I really like this version. They've done a nice job with the UI, and the backgrounds look very nice. I'm super interested in getting 4, 5, and 6 like this.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Honestly right now I’d go for a 4-5-6 HD collection like they recently did with the first trilogy. That’s gotta be happening at some point, right?

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

There is no known universe in which the first Edgeworth game is better than 2

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

HD 4-6 collection when

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

The Apollo Justice soundtrack rips, and I quite liked the game, too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I thought Dual Destinies ended up feeling pretty bland, I liked 6 a lot more.