Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should America be destroyed?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Very persuasive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Nigmaetcetera posted:

No, I feel comfortable here.

Also only Americans are people, foreigners are soulless facsimiles of human beings

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

yes

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

America gave us E 40.

Let's wait and see.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Destroying culture, shich america has so much of? No wait, you dont, you 200 year old uncultured swine. Theres no point in destroying you because there is nothing dear to you because you neither have culture nor history.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
america is not a country, it is a land mass. more specifically, north and south america, aka the new world. we're going to need a lot of ordnance and bombs to blew this poo poo up.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
As a Minnesotan.......I could easily shove my dick into Canada. I voted that we keep the U.S..........but that was like a couple minutes ago. Now I vote that we sink this poo poo into the Pacific Ocean.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
I honestly don't think anybody who is born in the USA can truly appreciate art.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Destroying culture, shich america has so much of? No wait, you dont, you 200 year old uncultured swine. Theres no point in destroying you because there is nothing dear to you because you neither have culture nor history.

lol we export our culture to rest of the world who lap it up like crack addicts

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Luvcow posted:

lol we export our culture to rest of the world who lap it up like crack addicts

You shove you stupid, lowest common denominator crap onto our televisions because there are plenty of stupid people everywhere. Youre still the worst and least cultured. Try going to any country in europe and buying normal chocolate, you will die from non-vomit-taste surprise.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

You shove you stupid, lowest common denominator crap onto our televisions because there are plenty of stupid people everywhere. Youre still the worst and least cultured. Try going to any country in europe and buying normal chocolate, you will die from non-vomit-taste surprise.

And no European rapper has yet surpassed MC Skat Kat

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

you will never know the taste of bojangles

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

sorry your chocolate and home country suck and your people are too stupid to stop giving us all their money, maybe don't be so angry about it though it your own fault

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
And in true american fashion you get together in a big ole circle doing the ole dominance dance. So insecure about your dick size and heritage eh?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

And in true american fashion you get together in a big ole circle doing the ole dominance dance. So insecure about your dick size and heritage eh?

I'm going to drive my pickup truck to your lovely third world country and do donuts on your "lawn" while throwing my empty bud light cans at your hovel

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
scratch that. I'm going to have our fat american man children remotely fly a drone to your lovely third world country and have it drop my empty bud light cans onto your hovel

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Im just kidding curdy, we are all terrible people

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Luvcow posted:

I'm going to drive my pickup truck to your lovely third world country and do donuts on your "lawn" while throwing my empty bud light cans at your hovel

Im gonna eat my delicious 500 year old cheese while talking to an old 75 year old bearded honey man who walks up and down the andalusiannmountains carrying a home made ladder every day to get his pristine honey. You keep your bud light, friendo.

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Luvcow posted:

don't you mean empty AMERICA cans

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Luvcow posted:

Im just kidding curdy, we are all terrible people

Me too obviously! But in a different, snootier way.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Lol at this stupid euro who has never tasted superior South American chocolate!

Your soul shall forever rest in Mictlan with no good chocolate, you dumb eurotrash.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Dreddout posted:

Lol at this stupid euro who has never tasted superior South American chocolate!

Your soul shall forever rest in Mictlan with no good chocolate, you dumb eurotrash.

From the context it was obvious i was riffing on usa i got no beef with you narco people

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

From the context it was obvious i was riffing on usa i got no beef with you narco people

I'm going to sacrifice your heart on the altar for the glory of Huitzilopochtli. (And coke, mostly coke)

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Dreddout posted:

I'm going to sacrifice your heart on the altar for the glory of Huitzilopochtli. (And coke, mostly coke)

I dont do coke because i dont like the trade. Weed is okay and other drugs but the whole cokey drug trade sends shivers down my spine. Anyway now im curious to see if south american chocolate is good. What are some quality brands? (Spoken like a true white guy, whiteness breaks all cultural borders)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Can all the obese folk please step aside and out of this thread

*looks at the US and Mexico*

Frisky
Apr 2, 2012

What turtle?
not yet. america still has a role to play

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
I would say the answer is no OP, what's the current alternative? A world led by russia or china? lmao gently caress that

The world is quite lucky to have the US at the top anyway, all we ask is one measly little quagmire in some random little pile every few decades and we'll keep cranking out those transformers movies you guys love

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Thunderbro posted:

don't you mean empty AMERICA cans

oh poo poo i forgot, its really nice of budweiser to do this so the rest of the world can know where the random trash floating in the worlds oceans came from.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Keep ancient lands and storied pomp. We got stacks on stacks on stacks.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
There is probably no sane nation in the universe where an employer would be stupid enough to give me any actual responsibility or anything beyond minimum wage, so I voted no for my sake.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

quote:

Smallpox Champion U S of A
Give natives some blankets warm like the grave
This is the pattern cut from the cloth
This is the pattern designed to take you right out
This is the frontier with winter's so cold
Greed informs action where action makes bold
To take all the cotton that's cut from the stalk
Weave in the the disease that's gonna wipe you right out

What is good for the future
What is good for the past-won't last

Bury your heart U S of A
History rears up to spit in your face
You saw what you wanted, you took what you saw
We know how you got it- your method equals wipe out
The end of the future and all that you own
Under the blankets of all that you've done
Memory serves us to serve you yet
Memory serves us to never let you wipe out

Cha-cha-cha-champion you'll get yours
Wipe out

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the usa is terrible, true. but if they weren't around to keep china in check china would have already spread their less competent and sustainable version of unchecked capitalism throughout the world.

once china inevitably collapses due to corruption and environmental destruction, then sure, death to america.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
like goddamn, it still astonishes me that as bad as the us is, china is still worse.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
no

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Is there a political cartoonist alive on planet earth that isn't on a significant number of antidepressants? I assume so because if I was one I would constantly think about killing myself.

Falun Bong Refugee fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Sep 5, 2016

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiTE4mLwda8

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
to try to turn this joke thread into a real question:

if isis actually wanted the end of america, wouldn't they utilize internet media even more than they do now, encouraging americans to leave before an attack

don't even try to convert them to islam as it only works on a tiny tiny fraction of people: just literally name like 3 countries they'll give terror-immunity to and be like 'you're all cool if you leave america and stop paying taxes'

then the fed would be standing there empty and afraid like alonzo in training day yelling JAKE...JAKE...JAKE!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Maoist Third-Worldism calls for the total destruction of the decadent west, so, yes.

• Locked thread