Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The non depressed troll who posts at 4am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

An update on your order of Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past: currently out for delivery, expected to arrive before 8pm Thursday, September 15 :stare: :siren:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

An update on your order of Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past: currently out for delivery, expected to arrive before 8pm Thursday, September 15 :stare: :siren:

Mother of god....

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

:kingsley::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaa::derp::derp::eek::f5h::f5h:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Shipped Sep 14 Arriving today

:worship:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Back then the term “tsundere” hadn’t yet been invented, however (laughs).

rumiko takahashi invented tsundere in urusei yatsura but they did not have a name for it yet edit: oh they said term gah!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

:bernpop::dogstare::smugbert::harambe: hth

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Sugimura -Up until that point in the series you couldn’t converse with your party members, so when you selected the “Talk” command when facing a direction that no one in particular was standing in, it would just display, “There’s no one there.” I remember that we discussed changing that because it was kind of sad when that happened. lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
ahaha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Tfw you can't decide whether to stay up super late to play this after it releases or go to bed super early and wake up at 4 AM to play it.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I'm using all my strength to not buy this until I finish Paper Jam and SMT4... i'm really terrible about starting RPGs and dropping them for another one and then coming back months later and then doing it again, and when I finally play this I think it will deserve my full attention

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Tfw you can't decide whether to stay up super late to play this after it releases or go to bed super early and wake up at 4 AM to play it.

I'm doing both.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Oh my god!

Kikkoman
Nov 28, 2002

Posing along since 2005

goferchan posted:

I'm using all my strength to not buy this until I finish Paper Jam and SMT4... i'm really terrible about starting RPGs and dropping them for another one and then coming back months later and then doing it again, and when I finally play this I think it will deserve my full attention

I'm glad it's coming out digitally so I don't feel like I have to buy it right away before they run out of copies.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It has arrived.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lucky

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

It might be days, maybe weeks, before physical copies arrive in stores here. im not sure if i can take the wait

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The overworld is giving me some uncanny DQVIII feels

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Tomorrow is Treat Yourself Friday so I'm gonna get this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have battled a slime, the adventure has officially begun

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

I have battled a slime, the adventure has officially begun

I'm jealous

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
this looks good. wish i had a ds.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i also hnow have the gmae

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

sector_corrector posted:

this looks good. wish i had a ds.

There's a lot of good poo poo on there . A 2DS is like $70 now which is a steal for the budget conscious gamer

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tongue fu fighter lol

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
yesssss

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
i don't know how im gonna have time for this between TWEWY and P5

but im gonna make time

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rafza posted:

i don't know how im gonna have time for this between TWEWY and P5

but im gonna make time

Not to mention final fantasy 15, SMT 4 apocalypse, and everything else. It's a great fall to be a gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the pop in is really bad and theres some anyone slowdown during the camera moves during fights . not a huge deal because it's dragon quest and not devil may cry 3 or whatever but still a little annoying. hopefully not so bad in dq8. the music is really good tho and the actual enemies look cute. AND the translation is really good so far iirc the orginial dq7 [i didn't play very far] had kind of a slipshod translation that didn't have much charm or personality like ff7's :twisted:

• Locked thread