Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

goferchan posted:

I wanna play Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional so badly q.q the monsters are my favorite part of the games anyway and I spent so much time with the GBC one. Pretty sure it was the first implementation of stuff like the grottos in IX and and the tablet dungeons or whatever in this remake , too

Idk why they don't translate those games anymore, I feel like they'd clean up over here if they launched them like halfway between Pokémon releases. Maybe they're a little niche but no less so than DQ Builders or something. Apparently the last game didn't do that hot in Japan though and only sold like 600k while the previous Monsters games all broke a million

Nintendo brought over DQM2 after DQ9 and it sold like absolute poo poo
Square doesn't bring over Nintendo DQ anything because they know Nintendo will pay to do it themselves if they wait long enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Judge Tesla posted:

As if anyone outside of Japan gets much use of streetpass.

it works online

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Chrono Trigger DS & FF 4 Heroes of Light for $10

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
it's Monopoly with stock trading