Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

im quitting work to play dragon quest full time

I'm kinda sick so I'm thinking about calling in Wednesday so I can play SMTIV Apocalypse all day long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

DLC grinding maps are the scourge of the earth and I look down upon any person that's purchased even a single one.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Crimson Harvest posted:

Knuckle Sandwich + Sap or Helm Splitter does a good job for me.

I'd really like if there was an AI setting to conserve MP by coordinating with other characters, so Maribel doesn't unleash hell on my enemies but maybe casts Boom instead, and then someone else can finish them off with another Boom.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

in the UK every1 likes first party nintendo stuff so thats nice. but if you do find an otaku its like senran kagura and poo poo. i never found a single other person who played smt iv. so i doubt i will have any luck with dragon quest 7

My condolences.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

COOL I DID ALL THIS poo poo JUST TO FIND OUT THEY REMOVED THE EPIC XP ISLAND ALREADY!!!!!!!! SWAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FML

You don't need it.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

im a little sad that pepople are 100%ing this in unde r100 hours because i want it to last for 100000 hours qq.

Yeah I thought that this was supposed to be like 200 hours with the post game content...

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Hell I still need to finish VI so I'm not complaining. It's really hard to go back to that game after 6 months though because I unlocked the bed and now I'm completely lost.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

theres so many actually. i wish i knew ohow to screenshot on a 3ds cos i wanted to post a few

post it to miiverse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Just scored this:

In 1 month my collection of DQ IV-IX will be complete! But I still need to finish VI, VII and now IX. There is so much great gaming in my future! :D

• Locked thread