Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I need 2 RBs and i think theyre all poo poo.

.3 ppr

L.Murray @NO
J.Stewart @ DEN
D.Woodhead @KC
C.Michael @ Mia
T.West @ Buf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Jose Valasquez posted:

6pt PTD
Manning @ Dal
Stafford @ Ind

Join me in Stafford town.

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010

Fantasy football analytics full PPR ratings. They were supposedly the most accurate last year with their projections. Might be helpful seeing projected floors/ceilings.

Linky

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

We have Drive to Survive at home

Waroduce posted:

I need 2 RBs and i think theyre all poo poo.

.3 ppr

L.Murray @NO
J.Stewart @ DEN
D.Woodhead @KC
C.Michael @ Mia
T.West @ Buf

I guess Murray and Stewart. It sounds like the Seattle and Baltimore backfields are kinda messy right now and I don't know if .3PPR is enough to boost Danny Woodhead above the pack.

I've got my own Seattle backfield problems,

10 team PPR
Pick 1
Rawls V Miami
Foster @ Sea
Billal Powell V Cinci
LaGarrette Blount @ Az
James White @ Az

Right now I have Rawls penciled in but I'm thinking either Powell or Blount may be better. I'm not sure how the Jets are gonna run their backfield yet, if Powell will get enough looks. I'm not sure what New England will use against that Arizona D either but I'm thinking that maybe to attempt to go slow and keep Garapolo calm they might run a little more than usual. I'm just worried about how effective the run will actually be.

RAR!
Oct 21, 2005
rabble babble
0.5 ppr

Jeremy Maclin v SD
or
Tyler Lockett v MIA

I'm wondering if I should gamble Lockett over Maclin. Maclin seems like a safer bet but I'm worried about KC being comfortable with running. Lockett probably won't get many looks but can make the big plays. I think these things because I'm bad at this.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

RAR! posted:

0.5 ppr

Jeremy Maclin v SD
or
Tyler Lockett v MIA

I'm wondering if I should gamble Lockett over Maclin. Maclin seems like a safer bet but I'm worried about KC being comfortable with running. Lockett probably won't get many looks but can make the big plays. I think these things because I'm bad at this.

Maclin no question. You would be banking on Lockett making a big play vs. the certainty of Maclin getting targets.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Here is something I promise you: Alex Smith with throw the ball to Maclin early and often.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Pick my fleX, 0.5 PPR:

Julian Edelman @ ARI
Frank Gore v DET
Ameer Abdullah @ IND

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

God help me. GOD HELP ME.

I just saw Demaryious Thomas catch a pass one-handed and I realized I have to have a player starting in this game.

I just inserted Thomas over Keenan Allen.

God help me.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

kiimo posted:

God help me. GOD HELP ME.

I just saw Demaryious Thomas catch a pass one-handed and I realized I have to have a player starting in this game.

I just inserted Thomas over Keenan Allen.

God help me.

FFS don't make lineup decisions based on pregame workouts

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It's based on realizing I need a player in this game not that I think he'll perform based on the catch.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The only safe players in this game are the IDPs

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Spoeank posted:

The only safe players in this game are the IDPs

Kawan Short, Kurt Coleman, Shaw Thompson and Thomas Davis :colbert:. Gonna wreck some dudes and put Siemans head on a pike for my logo.

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!
Need help with my flex. 0 ppr, standard yahoo scoring.

Jordan Matthews v cle
Amber Abdullah v Ind
Willie Snead v oak
James White v Ari

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Thomas was a mistake.

Mons Public
Jun 22, 2006

Sometimes I look for Rupees.
Standard scoring, pick 2:

Ameer Abdullah vs Colts
Marvin Jones vs Colts
Giovanni Bernard vs Jets
Duke Johnson vs Eagles

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

kiimo posted:

Thomas was a mistake.

So glad I stayed out of that mess.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.

RobBorer posted:

Standard scoring, pick 2:

Ameer Abdullah vs Colts
Marvin Jones vs Colts
Giovanni Bernard vs Jets
Duke Johnson vs Eagles

None are very good options in standard, but I'd take Jones and Bernard.

Mikey Purp posted:

Pick my fleX, 0.5 PPR:

Julian Edelman @ ARI
Frank Gore v DET
Ameer Abdullah @ IND

Bump

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Oops accidentally sat kelvin benjamin

DSYS everyone

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

railroad terror posted:

DSYS everyone

Same. I hope Allen Robinson, Mike Evans and Doug Baldwin all make me look like I have an embarrassment of riches and not that I made a dumb move.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

railroad terror posted:

DSYS everyone

I did the same, but I sat him for Marvin Jones who should put up some decent numbers in the IND/DET shootout. Already making poor decisions and its only week 1, welcome back everyone!

Does anyone know a site that makes it easy to view a players snap count for a particular game?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

MrSargent posted:

I did the same, but I sat him for Marvin Jones who should put up some decent numbers in the IND/DET shootout. Already making poor decisions and its only week 1, welcome back everyone!

Does anyone know a site that makes it easy to view a players snap count for a particular game?

They're in PFR's box scores.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Spoeank posted:

They're in PFR's box scores.

Thanks!

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
I need to pick one FLEX option out of this crew, ESPN Standard:

Sterling Shepard @ DAL
Jesse James @ WAS
Bilal Powell vs. CIN
Kenny Britt @ SF

EDIT:Welp, looks like I'm starting James at TE1 since Gronk is staying home. So this is really Shepard vs. Britt.

Vargo fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Sep 9, 2016

Miko
May 20, 2001

Where I come from, there's no such thing as kryptonite.
All rookie wideouts will be a wash this year, 2014 sucked all the points up for the next few years.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Vargo posted:

Sterling Shepard @ DAL
Jesse James @ WAS
Bilal Powell vs. CIN
Kenny Britt @ SF

EDIT:Welp, looks like I'm starting James at TE1 since Gronk is staying home. So this is really Shepard vs. Britt.

I guess Shepard is the choice.

I hope this is a very large league, it's not a good sign that these are your choices for week 1.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

coronaball posted:

I hope this is a very large league, it's not a good sign that these are your choices for week 1.

Why are both of you brushing off Bilal Powell? I would bet on him having more receiving yards than Sterling Shepard and he will also run the ball a few times at least. I think its literally anyone's guess what Separd will do in his first game as a rookie and I really wouldn't be willing to risk that.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

coronaball posted:

It's a 12-person league and I drafted 7th. I was hoping to ride on my core of Rodgers, Jordy, and Gronk, but one of those guys is down now, so I'm streaming TEs.

MrSargent posted:

Why are both of you brushing off Bilal Powell? I would bet on him having more receiving yards than Sterling Shepard and he will also run the ball a few times at least. I think its literally anyone's guess what Separd will do in his first game as a rookie and I really wouldn't be willing to risk that.

EDIT: I asked a stupid question here. Never mind.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Vargo posted:

It's a 12-person league and I drafted 7th. I was hoping to ride on my core of Rodgers, Jordy, and Gronk, but one of those guys is down now, so I'm streaming TEs.

Would you consider Powell worth a start over, say, Matt Jones?

I mean I hate Matt Jones and he still isn't for sure going to play on Monday, which makes the decision even tougher. In any PPR format I would probably go with Powell, but in standard it isn't as clear-cut. I would probably lean Matt Jones simply due to having more opportunity as the lead back, even though he sucks and has fumblitis.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Standard NFL.com non PPR league, I need a flex. They're all not great options.

Shane Vereen
Golden Tate
Danny Woodhead
Tajae Sharp
Danny Amendola

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Forrest on Fire posted:

Standard NFL.com non PPR league, I need a flex. They're all not great options.

Shane Vereen
Golden Tate
Danny Woodhead
Tajae Sharp
Danny Amendola

Golden Tate, he's a decent bet to get 100 yards and a td.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

VietCampo posted:

Golden Tate, he's a good bet to get 100 yards and a td.

Thanks! I forgot Johnson retired.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I'm still sitting here scratching my head on if i should start Jarvis Landry or Golden Tate in full PPR.

I'm leaning Tate due to Landry playing Seattle, but I can't fully commit.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

VietCampo posted:

I'm still sitting here scratching my head on if i should start Jarvis Landry or Golden Tate in full PPR.

I'm leaning Tate due to Landry playing Seattle, but I can't fully commit.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but Seattle tends to give up the short passes to WRs because their defense focuses on eliminating big plays. This could work in Landry's favor as the Dolphins love those short passes to Landry to try and get him in space. Landry won't have a huge game yardage wise but I could see him catching a bunch of short passes to give him a solid floor. This has been his MO on the Dolphins.

Golden Tate has a much higher ceiling because the IND/DET game isn't featuring an actual Defense on either team. But there is more competition in DET with Marvin Jones and Eric Ebron.

I think Tate has an edge due to matchup but I wouldn't put it past Landry to put up a solid 10-15 points.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

MrSargent posted:

Cowboy-Giants games have gone Over the total the last 6 or 7 times and they can't throw to OBJ every down. That is the extent of my analysis. Shepard might put up a 0, but he seems to have higher ceiling and since he's missing his 1st round pick in Week 1, he'll likely need that.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Getting shook about Spencer Ware, need a second opinion on my RB2 situation. Pick one:

Ware / Woodhead / Foster / Bernard / CMike

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

xbilkis posted:

Getting shook about Spencer Ware, need a second opinion on my RB2 situation. Pick one:

Ware / Woodhead / Foster / Bernard / CMike

You may as well just stick with Ware, I don't buy the coachspeak surrounding Charmander.

icehewk
Jul 7, 2003

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
Cmike or Duke Johnson in PPR?

Pews
Mar 7, 2006

one thousand years of anime
Grimey Drawer

Vargo posted:

Sterling Shepard @ DAL
Jesse James @ WAS
Bilal Powell vs. CIN
Kenny Britt @ SF

I'd go with Powell. I don't think the Jets are going to give the ball to Forte nearly so much as everyone thinks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

icehewk posted:

Cmike or Duke Johnson in PPR?

Duke Johnson without any doubt.

• Locked thread