Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Need to pick a RB:

.5 ppr

Forte
Sims
Ware
Hill
Duke Jr
Riddick

Leaning Forte right now but Ware seems like a decent option.

ChuckBTY posted:

Full PPR WR3:

Demetrius Thomas vs CAR
Donte Moncrief vs Detroit

Does DT count as DSYS? I'm not so sure with his QB situation.

I'm leaning DThom here as a volume play. I'm somewhat biased against colts in ff though.

MacheteZombie fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Sep 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I'd bench Zeke Elliott, but I wouldn't blame you benching CJ instead.

My thinking here is that Dallas is going to be down early and have to just give up on running for deep balls. As I type this out though I realize you could say the same thing about Denver v Carolina if Siemens poops himself on live tv.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

RCarr posted:

Seconding this. If you are even considering sitting your first round pick in week 1, you've made a terrible mistake.

To be fair, I was the one suggesting a benching for Zeke, he was just listing RBs on his roster.

Please don't use my bad advice giving as a reason to skip my start/sit help request though.* :ohdear:

*I figured it just got skipped not actively ignored.

e; thanks ^^^^

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
10 man dynasty, .5 ppr.

Pick 2 Flex:

L Murray @NO
D Thomas v Car
Golden Tate @IND
Marvin Jones @IND
Charles Sims @ATL
Spencer Ware v SD

Bolded are the current two in the lineup. I think Tate is the easiest to replace in the of the two, but both Murray and Ware are tempting.

Also I'm currently starting Cam Newton at QB but Fpros says Derek Carr is the better play this week. Does anyone think Carr is worth starting? I'm leaning Cam pretty easily.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

RBX posted:

Pay attention to the match-up. Cam and Thomas are against great defenses. Both are gonna have down weeks.

Start Carr, Ware, and Murray.

With Cam and Thomas it is was a DSYS type deal, I hear ya about the defenses.

i also have big Ben if that matters to your suggestion.

MacheteZombie fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Sep 7, 2016

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

Hmm.

I've decided I agree on Ware. Cobb, I'm less sure about. With Jordy back, I just don't have a good sense for how many targets he'll get.
...then again, he got 1400 yards in 2014. I guess WR2 against the Jacksonville defense isn't too shabby?

What really irks me is I'm traveling tomorrow and through the weekend so I won't get to watch any of these games.

Anyway thanks.

Carr isn't officially a stud, yet, but he's getting there. Your dynasty team with Cam Newton, Big Ben, and Carr is stacked, congrats! I love that mix for matchups.

The Steelers are playing the Redskins monday night. With Bell out, I don't think Big Ben leans as heavily on the running game, and he is throwing the ball to #1 overall fantasy football player Antonio Brown.

I start Ben this week, and start Cam most weeks he's not up against a tough defense, after it's been confirmed he's shaken off the trauma of the superbowl and is still a good qb (which is why, given his very high ADP this year, I totally avoided him in all redrafts).

Thanks! Yeah after I went to adjust my lineup I remember Ben there and slotted him right in. Put in Ware over GTate, still on the fence about DThom or Latavius though. drat Thursday games pressuring my decisions.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

kiimo posted:

Thomas was a mistake.

So glad I stayed out of that mess.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
So with Spencer Ware's touches now in question, should I start Golden Tate or Marvin Jones?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

MarquisDeCarabas posted:

Are you asking which of the three to flex? Is it PPR?

Yeah it'd be a flex play. .5 ppr

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
RB's get .75 ppr, WR get .5 ppr, need to pick one.

Spencer Ware v SD
Golden Tate @ IND
Marvin Jones @ IND

Different League

.5 ppr, need an RB

Duke Johnson @Phi
Jeremy Hill @NYJ
Forte vs CIN
Spencer Ware vs SD

MacheteZombie fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Sep 11, 2016

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

12 team, 0.5 PPR

Waffling over my flex:

Fitz vs NE
Jennings @ DAL

I've got Fitz in right now.

I'm leaning Jennings here.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Ches Neckbeard posted:

1 PPR pick 2:

1. Jordy Nelson
2. Jeremy Maclin
3. Larry Fitzgerald

Nelson and Maclin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

MacheteZombie posted:

RB's get .75 ppr, WR get .5 ppr, need to pick one.

Spencer Ware v SD
Golden Tate @ IND
Marvin Jones @ IND

Different League

.5 ppr, need an RB

Duke Johnson @Phi
Jeremy Hill @NYJ
Forte vs CIN
Spencer Ware vs SD

Think this got skipped in the week 1 flurry. Please help me.

• Locked thread