Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

ESPN 12-team 0ppr
Pick a flex:
Matt Forte vs. Cin
DeSean Jackson vs. Pit
Tavon Austin @ SF
Spencer Ware vs. SD
Pierre Garcon vs. Pit
Tim Hightower vs. Oak

I'm currently starting Forte, but Ware seems like a good option?

ESPN 10-team 1ppr
Pick a flex:
Brandon Marshall vs. Cin
DeMarco Murray vs. Min
Torrey Smith vs. LA
Tavon Austin @ SF
Spencer Ware vs. SD
Mohamed Sanu vs. TB
Pierre Garcon vs. Pit

Another case where Ware makes a good argument, but really any of these guys could be good for 10-12 points?

NFL.com 14-team 1ppr 5-point passing tds with kickoff/punt return yards:
Currently starting:
DeAngelo Williams and Doug Martin at RB
Emmanuel Sanders and Jordan Mathews at WR
Sterling Shephard at WR/RB FLEX
Sammy Watkins at WR/TE FLEX

Benched: Bilal Powell, Victor Cruz, Will Fuller.

Would you put Powell, Cruz, or Fuller in for any of the current starters?

MFL 0.5ppr standard scoring 12-team dynasty league
4pt passing yards as usual, 1pt per 25 return yards
Andy Dalton @ Jets
Blaine Gabbert vs. Rams
RGIII @ Phi

Start Dalton, right? NFL thinks Gabbert gets way more points, but that's... gotta be a long shot, even against the dog-rear end Rams, right?

Same league, currently FLEXing Maclin vs. SD. Other decent options are Gates @KC, Cobb @JAX, Boldin @IND, and Sanu vs. TB. Maclin seems like the best option in .5ppr, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

I'd start Ware over Forte and Cobb over Maclin, but I agree with everything else.

Hmm.

I've decided I agree on Ware. Cobb, I'm less sure about. With Jordy back, I just don't have a good sense for how many targets he'll get.
...then again, he got 1400 yards in 2014. I guess WR2 against the Jacksonville defense isn't too shabby?

What really irks me is I'm traveling tomorrow and through the weekend so I won't get to watch any of these games.

Anyway thanks.

MacheteZombie posted:

With Cam and Thomas it is was a DSYS type deal, I hear ya about the defenses.

i also have big Ben if that matters to your suggestion.

Carr isn't officially a stud, yet, but he's getting there. Your dynasty team with Cam Newton, Big Ben, and Carr is stacked, congrats! I love that mix for matchups.

The Steelers are playing the Redskins monday night. With Bell out, I don't think Big Ben leans as heavily on the running game, and he is throwing the ball to #1 overall fantasy football player Antonio Brown.

I start Ben this week, and start Cam most weeks he's not up against a tough defense, after it's been confirmed he's shaken off the trauma of the superbowl and is still a good qb (which is why, given his very high ADP this year, I totally avoided him in all redrafts). I see how the Raiders seem to be playing and consider Carr as matchup-dependent, later in the season. I don't like risking him in week 1 compared to a very well known commodity like Roethlisberger.

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Sep 7, 2016

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Don't forget that a team that is badly losing in the second half basically has to pass like crazy... and Tanny already passes like crazy.

Do you pay 1 or 2 points for interceptions? If it's 1, I go tannehill for sure, if it's 2 I toss a coin.

• Locked thread