Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
5 PATD, -2 INT, Tyrod Taylor vs. IND or Kirk Cousins vs. PIT

Benne posted:

Pick one person out of this list as my RB2 (0 PPR, 10 teams, no flex, I have Eddie Lacy set as my other starter)

Matt Forte vs. CIN
Jonathan Stewart @ DEN
Jeremy Langford @ HOU
Derrick Henry vs. MIN

Forte seems like the best option. I think game script there is probably the best of the lot. I don't expect the Panthers to have a huge amount of success on the ground at Denver and there's always the Cam vulture problem at the goalline. Chicago/Houston could be incredibly ugly. I don't think there's much chance of a good script for Langford. Finally Henry's usage is such a question mark that I don't think you can start him week one when you've got another option. Plus the Vikings D looks like it'll be tough this year.

RCarr posted:

I'll start it up.

Marvin Jones or John Brown?

Non-ppr

Jones. Colts defense is gonna be garbage and there's distinct lack of clarity about target share in Arizona.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread