Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
so .3 ppr......

not sure if i wanna start Alshon or DeSean in flex.

Christine Michael or J.Stewart as my RB2? C.Mike is starting i believe.

J.Stewart against a good run defense....or an inconsistent Michael against Miami?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I need 2 RBs and i think theyre all poo poo.

.3 ppr

L.Murray @NO
J.Stewart @ DEN
D.Woodhead @KC
C.Michael @ Mia
T.West @ Buf

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Flex in 1 PPR of

Maclin @ SD
or
M.Jones @Ind

Im leaning toward Jones due to matchup. colts defense is terrible and lions throw alot. Also no vontae davis

other league

FLEX 1 PPR of

Alshon vs Houston
Desean Jackson at Pit

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Gobias Ind. posted:

Go with Stafford. I still think Ware eats this week and is a borderline RB1/2 play. I'd start him, but couldn't fault you for going with Jones.

Stafford for sure

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

ZIGfried posted:

Ivory inactive so go Yeldon

Edit: that is, over Foster and Matthews. Not sure if I'd go Yeldon over Jennings even with Ivory out.

Yeldin or Gore in a 1 PPR?

• Locked thread