Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Pick TWO RBs, 0PPR ESPN:
Langford @ Houston
Matt Jones v Pittsburgh
Powell v. Cincinnati

It's not ideal but basically this is a Jones v. Powell decision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
I need to pick one FLEX option out of this crew, ESPN Standard:

Sterling Shepard @ DAL
Jesse James @ WAS
Bilal Powell vs. CIN
Kenny Britt @ SF

EDIT:Welp, looks like I'm starting James at TE1 since Gronk is staying home. So this is really Shepard vs. Britt.

Vargo fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Sep 9, 2016

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

coronaball posted:

I guess Shepard is the choice.

I hope this is a very large league, it's not a good sign that these are your choices for week 1.

It's a 12-person league and I drafted 7th. I was hoping to ride on my core of Rodgers, Jordy, and Gronk, but one of those guys is down now, so I'm streaming TEs.

MrSargent posted:

Why are both of you brushing off Bilal Powell? I would bet on him having more receiving yards than Sterling Shepard and he will also run the ball a few times at least. I think its literally anyone's guess what Separd will do in his first game as a rookie and I really wouldn't be willing to risk that.

EDIT: I asked a stupid question here. Never mind.

• Locked thread