Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Gobias Ind. posted:

Langford and Jones imo

Jones for sure. That chemistry should translate to at least the beginning of the season. John Brown is still iffy on health, and there are "a lot of mouths to feed"

As for the RB, that's tougher. I think I'd go with Forte, as much as I hate Forte. The Jets are going to want to showcase him, Cincy's D is probably the worst of the group of 4 you presented. I don't like Henry because he's still second RB and while we expect him to emerge as a top play, that will probably take at least a few weeks, and from what I've read the initial gameplan is to lean on Murray when the team is up (which they should be against Minnesota). I don't like Stewart because A. He's Stewart and B. Denver. Langford is a close runner up, but I am nervous because, and please correct me if I'm wrong because this is purely from memory, I think Langford is better when rushing around the Tackles, which is where Houston is its strongest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Mikey Purp posted:

Agree. Here are a few Im wrestling with:

Pick 1 RB2:
Spencer Ware v SD
Frank Gore v DET
Ameer Abdullah @ IND

Also,

Matt Jones v PIT
Ameer Abdullah @ IND

1. Ware.
Abdullah still needs to show he's gonna get more than 5-10 touches per game. Gore might literally be a better blocker on Indy than any of their front 5. Ware is going to get work, and SD's defense seems suspect

also:
Yikes, not fun... But still gotta 100% got with Jones because I'll take a starting RB over a RBBC from a team that might just throw it 70% of the time.

• Locked thread