Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Doppelganger posted:

Need a flex, standard scoring.

C.J. Anderson vs CAR
Thomas Rawls vs MIA
Alshon Jeffrey @HOU
Donte Moncrief vs IND

I would say Alshon qualifies under DSYS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Top 3. Allen/Landry are PPR monsters and Jordy is gonna get force-fed even if he isn't back to being Jordy.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Jones is the play there.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I would go with the top 5 dudes you listed

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

LmaoTheKid posted:

I did it. I'm sitting Cam for Stafford. :ohdear:

Move: approved
http://theinscribermag.com/sports/fantasy-football-start-or-sit-cam-newton.html
http://theinscribermag.com/sports/fantasy-football-start-or-sit-matthew-stafford.html

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Carr that game is gonna be a shoot out

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

:agreed:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The only safe players in this game are the IDPs

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

MrSargent posted:

I did the same, but I sat him for Marvin Jones who should put up some decent numbers in the IND/DET shootout. Already making poor decisions and its only week 1, welcome back everyone!

Does anyone know a site that makes it easy to view a players snap count for a particular game?

They're in PFR's box scores.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

golden tate or latavius murray, .5 ppr

Latavius.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Cleveland was Literally The Worst against WRs last year and we don't know what Tajae can do. I would go Mathews, even though I hate him and love Tajae. Especially in PPR because the PPR monster in Tennessee is Delanie.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Ingram and Murray.

Don't get crazy it's week one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I would go

Murray
Ware
Langford

---

Rawls

• Locked thread