Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

In a full PPR I'm having trouble determining who should start RB/RB/WR/WR/FLEX among the following:

-Todd Gurley
-Lamar Miller
-Keenan Allen
-T.Y. Hilton
-Spencer Ware
-Demaryious Thomas
-Marvin Jones
-Giovani Bernard
-Willie Snead

I'm thinking Gurley/Miller (duh) then Allen/Hilton/Jones.

that means starting Marvin Jones, a rookie, over Thomas, Bernard and Ware. I'm a little :ohdear: about this because I GUARANTEE Ware will have a touchdown. Also Demaryious is the stud here. A stud with a rookie starting his first game at quarterback. Thoughts?

Maybe I start Ware in that flex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Thanks. They're in that order because I had them in there like that. I can wait on Jones.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Gobias Ind. posted:

Also, for the record, Marvin Jones is not a rookie.

Right, sorry. There needs to be a word for a guy with a new team the first year.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Here's a new kind of question.

Start any player in tomorrow's game. So I can care.

Sitting Demaryious, Ted Ginn Jr. & Family, Funchess. I really can't justify starting them over other people with better matchups and situations.

But it's gonna be soooo boring.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Counterpoint: a rookie who couldn't get playing time for Northwestern Football is throwing him the ball in his first game. Would you start him over Keenan Allen picking on the Chiefs cornerbacks not named Peters or T.Y. Hilton chewing up Detroit?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Benne posted:

Why does it have to be either/or? You can't just start all three?

I'm using that flex for Spencer Ware running a train on the Chargers.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I like your Derrick Henry pick but overall your running backs aren't that great. I understand owning Coleman. Did you own him last year? If you had you may never want him again.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Crabtree at New Orleans Bad Secondary

or

Marvin Jones at Indianapolis Bad Secondary

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Spoeank posted:

Carr that game is gonna be a shoot out

In full PPR would you start DeMarco Murray at Flex or Crabtree?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Here is something I promise you: Alex Smith with throw the ball to Maclin early and often.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

God help me. GOD HELP ME.

I just saw Demaryious Thomas catch a pass one-handed and I realized I have to have a player starting in this game.

I just inserted Thomas over Keenan Allen.

God help me.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It's based on realizing I need a player in this game not that I think he'll perform based on the catch.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Thomas was a mistake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

There needs to be a beer sheet for .3 PPR I'm so deep in this* right now I can't see the forest for the trees

*Bushmills

• Locked thread