Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

wattershed posted:

Stafford @ IND
Bortles vs GB

I like Bort more.

Which mediocre RB do I start, standard scoring:

Stewart @ DEN
Jennings @ DAL
Gore vs DET

I am leaning Gore, but I don't have too much confidence with the pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
With Gronk out, which somewhat valuable player do I drop in a 10 team league with limited keepers (3 keepers, 1 per position, 3 year max at the round they are drafted in) to replace him? I thought I would have more time to figure out who is useful before his bye. Everyone else already played on Thursday, otherwise I would probably drop Devonte Booker. The options are:

Charles Sims (I also have Doug Martin)
Rashad Jennings
Sterling Shepard
Tajae Sharpe
Willie Snead.

In a redraft league I would probably drop Sharpe since he was the last pick out of all of them, but all 3 receivers there were relatively late picks and could have potential keeper value if they pan out. Sims is good insurance if Martin gets hurt and he might be productive anyway, I don't have any tier 1 RBs, so behind Martin, Jennings is kind of one of my 3 tier 3 RBs that I just need one or two of them to pan out. I lost all of my valuable keepers last year, so I was really hoping some of these WR would be studs that I can keep in rounds 10+

I assume there is no way I could make any trades for Gronk that fill my TE spot and give me a significant upgrade somewhere else that would be completed before tomorrow.

I guess another option would be to not drop anyone, and wait and see what happens this week, but I would rather play a full lineup.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Pain of Mind posted:

With Gronk out, which somewhat valuable player do I drop in a 10 team league with limited keepers (3 keepers, 1 per position, 3 year max at the round they are drafted in) to replace him? I thought I would have more time to figure out who is useful before his bye. Everyone else already played on Thursday, otherwise I would probably drop Devonte Booker. The options are:

Charles Sims (I also have Doug Martin)
Rashad Jennings
Sterling Shepard
Tajae Sharpe
Willie Snead.

In a redraft league I would probably drop Sharpe since he was the last pick out of all of them, but all 3 receivers there were relatively late picks and could have potential keeper value if they pan out. Sims is good insurance if Martin gets hurt and he might be productive anyway, I don't have any tier 1 RBs, so behind Martin, Jennings is kind of one of my 3 tier 3 RBs that I just need one or two of them to pan out. I lost all of my valuable keepers last year, so I was really hoping some of these WR would be studs that I can keep in rounds 10+

I assume there is no way I could make any trades for Gronk that fill my TE spot and give me a significant upgrade somewhere else that would be completed before tomorrow.

I guess another option would be to not drop anyone, and wait and see what happens this week, but I would rather play a full lineup.

Bumping my own post since games will start in less than 2 hours. I am leaning on dropping Sims even though he is a higher pick than some of them, just because he has lower potential keeper value and value this year unless something happens to Martin. Thoughts? The lowest pick would be Sharpe, but with all of the preseason hype I feel like I should give him a chance due to his potential as a keeper.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Brownhat posted:

Alright, I've currently got Dak Prescott at QB, and the following guys are available:

Carson Wentz, Phi
Brock Osweiler, Hou
Jimmy Garoppolo, NE
Ryan Fitzpatrick, NYJ
Jameis Winston, TB
Robert Griffin, Cle
Marcus Mariota, Ten
Joe Flacco, Bal
Blaine Gabbert, SF
Shaun Hill, Min
Jay Cutler, Chi
Ryan Tannehill, Mia

Would you stick with Dak, or pick up one of these guys?

I would pick up Winston, I think he should have a fairly high ceiling this year.

• Locked thread