Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

The Zack posted:

Tanneyhill @SEA or
Prescott v NYG

6 pt /pass TD
1 pt / 25 yards

I'm thinking Tanneyhill because he should get more passing volume. Although I can see Dak running one in himself against a worse defense.

Don't start average/below average QBs @ Seattle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Epi Lepi posted:

.5 PPR do I start Rawls or C-Mike? Do we expect Rawls to be on limited snaps or anything?

Impossible to tell until at least Friday if not Sunday morning. And perhaps not even then!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Mike Danger posted:

First year playing, 1 PPR. Is there someone better I could have in flex than Ertz? Having two TEs starting seems odd to me.

QB Drew Brees
RB Todd Gurley
RB Matt Forte
WR Brandon Marshall
WR Amari Cooper
WR Allen Hurns
TE Travis Kelce
FLEX Zach Ertz
D/ST Cardinals
K Steven Hauschka

BE Willie Snead
BE Laquon Treadwell
BE Darren Sproles
BE Rishard Matthews
BE Alfred Morris
BE Chris Thompson

Given those options I'd probably use Ertz.

That's a rough looking bench.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Vargo posted:

I need to pick one FLEX option out of this crew, ESPN Standard:

Sterling Shepard @ DAL
Jesse James @ WAS
Bilal Powell vs. CIN
Kenny Britt @ SF

EDIT:Welp, looks like I'm starting James at TE1 since Gronk is staying home. So this is really Shepard vs. Britt.

I guess Shepard is the choice.

I hope this is a very large league, it's not a good sign that these are your choices for week 1.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

MrSargent posted:

Why are both of you brushing off Bilal Powell? I would bet on him having more receiving yards than Sterling Shepard and he will also run the ball a few times at least. I think its literally anyone's guess what Separd will do in his first game as a rookie and I really wouldn't be willing to risk that.

Cowboy-Giants games have gone Over the total the last 6 or 7 times and they can't throw to OBJ every down. That is the extent of my analysis. Shepard might put up a 0, but he seems to have higher ceiling and since he's missing his 1st round pick in Week 1, he'll likely need that.

• Locked thread