Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Getting shook about Spencer Ware, need a second opinion on my RB2 situation. Pick one:

Ware / Woodhead / Foster / Bernard / CMike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Brownhat posted:

Alright, I've currently got Dak Prescott at QB, and the following guys are available:

Carson Wentz, Phi
Brock Osweiler, Hou
Jimmy Garoppolo, NE
Ryan Fitzpatrick, NYJ
Jameis Winston, TB
Robert Griffin, Cle
Marcus Mariota, Ten
Joe Flacco, Bal
Blaine Gabbert, SF
Shaun Hill, Min
Jay Cutler, Chi
Ryan Tannehill, Mia

Would you stick with Dak, or pick up one of these guys?

I would be tempted to ride the Dak train for Week 1 just in case the hype pays off (and it's more exciting than playing some of these other guys), but Winston definitely has a higher floor headed into the season. Mariota is another dude who is probably a safer lottery ticket than Dak at this point

• Locked thread