Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

I've been making a pretty penny in Hollywood these last few years just writing the scenes where characters wash their hands. I've done all styles, most often just a note in the screenplay like "(GWYNEVERE washes her hands)", they don't pay much but it's steady work. The real success comes when you get a few breakout lines or even pages, sometimes getting to write a blurb about a childhood memory that caused Rachel's brand loyalty to Jergens soap. I wrote a piece about James Bond not liking the powdery soap or the low-flow faucet that mixed air in the water in his hotel room and arguing with the front desk about it but it wasn't used, I think I over-reached and should have left it at the hand washing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread