Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bad Seafood

If you must blink, do it now.
I just write the parts where the bad guy dies.

Sometimes I get a big contract and I get to go into how the head honcho bites it but usually I'm stuck with the small fries who nonetheless need to get picked off in a memorable way.

I hate it when script writers feel the need to throw in an ironic one-liner after the deed is done though. I feel like a really good bad guy death should stand on its own merits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood

If you must blink, do it now.
*Jeff Goldblum fighting the mastermind on a conveyor belt in an abandoned toiletries factory; Jeff looks up and sees something, ducks down; mastermind turns around, gets hit in the face by a swinging crane carrying a large porcelain tub which knocks him off the conveyor belt into another tub below which he lands in with an audible thump; the crane slips, drops the tub its carrying onto the tub on the floor, sandwiching the bad guy.*

Jeff Goldblum: "Well...there it is."

• Locked thread