Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Before I got fired from the writing team for titanic, the door scene was originally:
"Rose: I'll never let you go, Jack.
Jack: Thank you.
the Titanic 2, which was launched 2 hours after the original titanic pulls up alongside them
T2 captain: hey you two, need a lift?
Jack and Rose: you bet, mister!
Jack and Rose board the ship and enter the ballroom, where every character is singing and dancing for the final musical number: Tubthumping, as performed by Chumbawumba. The Heart of the Ocean necklace magically lifts in front of a spotlight and begins spinning, bathing the area in a "disco ball" effect
END SCENE"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Was The Fury

"Good job Spaceman Goodguy, you defeated Borealis Badguy and eradicated this strange alien planet of all of his evil alien minions!"
"You might not want to congratulate me too quickly, Nebula Nancy, because I've actually been Borealis Badguy the whole time! I was just disguised! And the planet we were on was earth, and the people were humans! HAHAHAHA"
Nebula Nancy removes her space helmet, finally seeing for the first time that the visor has been tinted green, causing the alien appearance of the world around her. She begins sobbing
END CREDITS

I Was The Fury

The coach gives his inspirational speech at halftime of the first game, where Under High's football team, "Dogs" have been playing like garbage. The speech, while inspirational, is pretty insulting. This causes the players to have a set look of determination as they head back onto the field. A montage begins, backed by Tubthumpin by Chumbawumba. You see the standard sports montage stuff, of games slowly becoming less one sided and the Under Dogs are becoming better and better. As part of the montage you see that they are now playing the final game of the season, you see the scoreboard showing them losing by 1 point as the clock ticks towards zero, and you see the final score of them winning by 30 points. All as part of a montage. The credits begin to roll, as Tubthumpin cuts out and Tubthumpin starts in again, starting over for the credits.

I Was The Fury

A movie that is literally just a music video for Tubthumpin by Chumbawumba

I Was The Fury

Solar Tornado posted:

I have another story that needs an end, seeing as how I like writing stories but never get around to finishing them this thread is perfect for me :D

It's a whodunit thriller about an alcoholic city detective called to a small town to solve a murder of a teenaged girl. This is played up because the girl resembles the detective's long lost daughter, thought to have been lost in the woods - and later declared dead. The townspeople all have different personal relationships with the girl, some lewd, some exploitive, some violent - painting the girl as deeply disturbed, and the town as unsettling.

I want the end to have a disturbing vibe to go with the rest of the story, but would rather not have it end as "the whole town's a cult" thing because that has a cheap feel to it.

A group dance breaks out to Tubthumping, obviously.

On a more serious note, you can have it be that the girl never actually died but was using microwave radiation being broadcast from her ~hacked~ cellphone to mind control everyone in the town to d her bidding and to make then seem like gross scum

• Locked thread