Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solar Tornado

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
Seeing as how you write endings i need help ending my play, in which there is a man monologing on his death-bed how his life was wasted pining for a girl that works as a secretary to one of his colleagues. Wanting her as his secretary, he murders his old one(described as a middle aged gossipy lady that is thrice divorced), and proceeds to poison the coffee of his colleague. But in an ironic twist of fate is accidentaly given to the secretary to drink, and later die.

I want to give this play a nice twist ending. Not something completely random, but more of an "a-ha" moment that could've been forseen if you were to watch it a second time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solar Tornado

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
I have another story that needs an end, seeing as how I like writing stories but never get around to finishing them this thread is perfect for me :D

It's a whodunit thriller about an alcoholic city detective called to a small town to solve a murder of a teenaged girl. This is played up because the girl resembles the detective's long lost daughter, thought to have been lost in the woods - and later declared dead. The townspeople all have different personal relationships with the girl, some lewd, some exploitive, some violent - painting the girl as deeply disturbed, and the town as unsettling.

I want the end to have a disturbing vibe to go with the rest of the story, but would rather not have it end as "the whole town's a cult" thing because that has a cheap feel to it.

• Locked thread