Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
firebeats
May 8, 2016

Eonwe posted:

its good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Fun stuff but is there a way to disable it in Chrome? It gets kinda distracting after a while.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

ninjahedgehog posted:

Fun stuff but is there a way to disable it in Chrome? It gets kinda distracting after a while.

Block fi.somethingawful.com/images/cspam-halloween.gif prob

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

dunno what you did there zdr but it works fine for me now

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yup that background loops perfectly for me after the change. Way to go.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Jose posted:

every time it loops it freezes the page :thumbsup:

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

It works for me now too. great job!

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
The original gif had an MP3 embedded in it, did you remove that?

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)
huh guess i'll wander into cspam, and -- whaaaa

this makes me happy

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Where do I go in Chrome/AdBlock to block it? It still makes CSPAM unreadable from a technical standpoint.

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.

C-Euro posted:

Where do I go in Chrome/AdBlock to block it? It still makes CSPAM unreadable from a technical standpoint.

customize-manually edit your filters-add https://fi.somethingawful.com/images/cspam-halloween.gif

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer
The background is good... IMO

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

was thinking of making a thread where people could edit and submit gifs and stuff for potential backgrounds. i like the current one a lot but would be cool to have a variety.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

was thinking of making a thread where people could edit and submit gifs and stuff for potential backgrounds. i like the current one a lot but would be cool to have a variety.
you're an idiot if you change it

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

TenementFunster posted:

you're an idiot if you change it

rude :(

was thinking of a first one that just added candidates to the current bg since it only has jeb, trump, and some fat guy atm

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
I'll be honest. I literally turned off all images for SA rather than look at this. Then I turned them back on and just stopped reading this subforum.

It does look better now that every other post isn't 100% transparent though.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jai Guru Dave
Jan 3, 2008
Nothing's gonna change my world

Carrasco posted:

I'll be honest. I literally turned off all images for SA rather than look at this. Then I turned them back on and just stopped reading this subforum.
Co-sign. Yes, the animation is wacky. But you can't outwacky this election. This is the best presidential campaign in history, and we're living it hour by hour. Just present it in its native glory, and don't put sugar on a banana split.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Carrasco posted:

would love to get into the psyche of someone who posts something like this

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I'll be honest.

Jeb!!!!

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Dolash posted:

It makes my laptop overheat and last night somehow killed the battery while it was asleep but it's absolutely worth it. Can't wait for the Christmas-time background!

Needs to be the same background but with Christmas stuff on the border and everyone in Santa hats (Christie, full on Santa)

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Carrasco posted:

what a loving loser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
It'd be cool to have two stylesheets ready, one for Hillary and one for Trump, and implement the winner's as soon as the presidential election's called.

• Locked thread