Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
somehow we need to set dare against houston/gurf gurfson/nightshift supreme retard guy

then these two problems would take care of themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Zorodius posted:

some crazy canadian guy who got convicted of rape after a BDSM date gone wrong, and he is obsessed with ancient video game Tribes, and he registers like five accounts here per day and posts mostly 100% incoherent word salad rants in every thread

I didn't hear about the BDSM part

does dare like ladies to beat the poo poo out of him or is he a sadist

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Earwicker posted:

out of all the forums crazies I will remember bitchkilla the most, partly because I must have banned him myself around 20 times and I started trying to add up how much he was spending on forums accounts, but mostly because at one point he posted a picture from "the window of his office" and it was literally a block away from where I was at that time.

iirc he started out here as a 9/11 truther

which forum did you mod?

what specific crazy about 9/11 was he obsessed with?

• Locked thread