Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I'm a virgin, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
So good, I cum On DemandTM

cloven hoof
Mar 17, 2009
I'm not sure. My partners have orgasms but I don't

. Does that mean I'm good or bad?

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Lady I just got done sexing: You're good... real good

Me: ...the best.

::Joe Walsh's "In the City" plays in background::

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Stumbles into thread fresh off probation "HAS ANYONE SAID THAT THE OPS MOM SAYS IM GOOD AT SEX????????"

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
no i am not of the savage races

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I recently befriended this cute girl at my college and we've been spending a lot of time together (mostly studying) over the last few weeks. She's really funny, friendly and not to mention pretty. So far we really clicked and I think she likes me too.

So a few days ago we were flirting and she texted "If you buy me a burrito and come over I'll have sex with you". I asked her if she was serious and she said "hell yes, bonus points if you make it under 30 minutes". I told her that I was on my way and she just send laughing emojis.

The weather was awful outside (it was really rainy and stormy) but I left the house and bought a burrito from the nearest Mexican fast food place. When I reached her apartment she opened the door and let out the loudest squeal. She was laughing uncontrollably and couldn't even catch her breath. She asked me if I really bought a burrito and stormed the weather just to have sex with her and i told her....well yes I did. She looked at the time and continued laughing about the fact I was so fast. I went inside and asked her if we're gonna have sex and she looked at me like I'm crazy. She said "I knew you were weird but you're such a freak". I told her that she sounded serious over text and she said "I don't get how your brain works, you're a weirdo". She proceeded to eat the burrito and watch TV.

In hindsight my response was a bit impulsive but I'm just annoyed she sees me as this weird guy who will bend over backwards to please her. Now when we text she has this really condescending tone and calls me a freak etc. Did I completely gently caress this up?? How can I make her respect me again?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

sinking belle posted:

I recently befriended this cute girl at my college and we've been spending a lot of time together (mostly studying) over the last few weeks. She's really funny, friendly and not to mention pretty. So far we really clicked and I think she likes me too.

So a few days ago we were flirting and she texted "If you buy me a burrito and come over I'll have sex with you". I asked her if she was serious and she said "hell yes, bonus points if you make it under 30 minutes". I told her that I was on my way and she just send laughing emojis.

The weather was awful outside (it was really rainy and stormy) but I left the house and bought a burrito from the nearest Mexican fast food place. When I reached her apartment she opened the door and let out the loudest squeal. She was laughing uncontrollably and couldn't even catch her breath. She asked me if I really bought a burrito and stormed the weather just to have sex with her and i told her....well yes I did. She looked at the time and continued laughing about the fact I was so fast. I went inside and asked her if we're gonna have sex and she looked at me like I'm crazy. She said "I knew you were weird but you're such a freak". I told her that she sounded serious over text and she said "I don't get how your brain works, you're a weirdo". She proceeded to eat the burrito and watch TV.

In hindsight my response was a bit impulsive but I'm just annoyed she sees me as this weird guy who will bend over backwards to please her. Now when we text she has this really condescending tone and calls me a freak etc. Did I completely gently caress this up?? How can I make her respect me again?

Seems like you got the old bait and switch. Did you get the biggest burrito available? Did you heft it with two hands, not unlike how you would have to carry a heavy computer printer?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Haha what a bitch.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

sinking belle posted:

How can I make her respect me again?

The next burrito you serve to her should be your own. Whether she likes it or not.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
You got played fool. Have you tried not being a desperate turd?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
You can't get your dignity back. Or her respect. But you can lie to all her friends about how she put out for a burrito, and show them the text as proof.

Nobody benefits, but you can be a petty rear end in a top hat, if you want.

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!
That's hilarious, what EN thread did you copy that out of?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
If I was a girl I'd get fat as hell on free burritos.

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
You should send her a text tomorrow saying if she comes and gives you sex in the next 30 minutes (starting the sex obviously because just lol if you don't last longer than 30 minutes) then you'll get her a free burrito. Then after the sex (which definitely lasts longer than 30 minutes like I always do every time I have sex) you should laugh at her and not get her a burrito. The you'll be even!!

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
Even better have a burrito ready but then eat it inf ront of her!!!

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

InterFaced posted:

If I was a girl I'd get fat as hell on free burritos.

I don't get how your brain works, you're a weirdo.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I WOULD SAY THAT I'M O K AT IT O P

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

sinking belle posted:

Nice c+p, try inserting a few more SA catchphrases next time to make it less obvious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ImRyPymRAM

• Locked thread