Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
First time I drank more than half a beer.

It was my friends birthday party, I was 15. I started with 1/2 litre bottles of beer. Had like 8 of them, I think?
At one point became violently ill and threw up in the toilet, continued drinking (oh, the folly of youth) - tequila shots. By about the third one I blacked out.

Came to when I was carried by four friends to my house. Every few minutes I would say "Let my go, I can walk by myself" and proceeded to collapse on the sidewalk. Next day was the most nauseous I've ever been up to that point, and it lasted until the evening.

My friends told me that during my blacked out state I would come up to girls and asked them to dance, and when they politely refused I just danced alone. Apparently they filmed it, unfortunately I've never had the chance to see it before it was lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

yogizh posted:

Had 11 lagers, half a litre of moonshine (60-70%) and my friends had to drag me back to the cottage on a sleigh (thanks gently caress it was winter). When I woke up I've found a giant pentagram drawn in the snow with ashes and the toilet bowl sitting outside the main door with a poop in it. To this day nobody is sure who did it or why.

noice

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Garcin posted:

Let's stop right here about how we have been in the past, drunk, and reinvent this thread in the governance of how we may move forward and become much more drunk.

First off, check your preconceived notions at the door. To get truly conflagurated, you must go forth unto the divine purveyor of alcoholic bliss: The drug store.

Hereto and thereforth, you must purchase full-force Listerine, which is 54 proof at 26.9% alcohol content. Get a few of them and does them somewhere in an alley or here-to-forth place of your reckoning.

Add some codeine and you're golden.

• Locked thread