Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"My balls smelled really bad just a minute ago when I got home but now they do not smell so bad - amazing!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

ROFLburger posted:

is there a special trick to get the poop out from between your toes, though? i haven't solved this one yet

put a patch of "artifical turf" in the shower with you @!

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
Are there different optimal heights for stairs if you're goingup or down? Why dont we build two sets of stairs, one for going up, one for going down?

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
The hottest food eaten by humans is chilli, but the coldest temperature is chilly

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
Pepper (black pepper) and peppers (chilli peppers) are not actually the same!

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
If you were born i 1990, youre now older than some of your teahcers in school when they taught you

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
Every time you cut your toe nails, you're cutting off a part of your body and throwing it away.

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
If an astronaut fart in space they breathing they own fart for the next six month

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Kuato posted:

You can save time in your morning regimen by pooping and peeing as you take your shower. Or quit showering in general to save time and water.
pee in the sink

poop in a paper bag on your way to work and throw in some ditch its all biodegradable

deer musk will mask even the most pungent body odor

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
God drat buttfuckers making me go to work when I'd rather stay home and jerk my dick all day

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder how I can gently caress with the it guy who sits two cubes down from me today

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

xjohnson posted:

*wins argument*

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
"arranged marriages last longer than most modern marriages but you know what lasts longer than most jobs?

yeah that's right, slavery"

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

cum_dumpster posted:

If an astronaut fart in space they breathing they own fart for the next six month

A shameful astronaut

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i take baths

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

DOMDOM posted:

general bullshit?
At least you have a consistent circle of friends.
If the relationship is healthy, gently caress with them back. Invite a girl whos not your sister for some 'Netflix and chill' and then smash. She could even be 'dating' another friend of yours, stir that poo poo up a little dude.
Alternatively, let the zombies rip thier intestines out and make a witty joke that doesn't cross a line, such as, "Who needs a thicker skin now bitch"?
Really guy

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

ROFLburger posted:

is there a special trick to get the poop out from between your toes, though? i haven't solved this one yet

How many beers is too many shower beers?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

hth posted:

i take baths

hosed up if true.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i was too busy admiring my own donger

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
What's with all this gas?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Joust posted:

What's with all this gas?

Shower farts are the worst. Why do they smell so much worse? Is it the humidity and steam drops allowing it to disperse differently? Did Mythbusters ever figure that one out?

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Shower farts are the worst. Why do they smell so much worse? Is it the humidity and steam drops allowing it to disperse differently? Did Mythbusters ever figure that one out?

Oh yeah from that episode where they all get in a shower and farts themselves stupid. Great show.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
HEY so update are you still loving your sister whilst watching TWD or Young and Hungry or whatever the hell

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Joust posted:

Oh yeah from that episode where they all get in a shower and farts themselves stupid. Great show.

I'd watch an entire episode of Kari farting in the shower.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
oh poo poo my dick fell off and slid down the drain

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Man, what if you ate through your butt and pooped out of your mouth?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i wonder if i slipped and crack my head open would i die or just become a vegetable

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
I'm going to jack off again

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Is there an effective way to get this dead skin off my feet? I brush, I lotion, there has to be a better way

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

When I was 2 years old, my sister was 4 (literally double my age). However, I am now 29, but she is not 58.

i thought this thread was going to be about the best shower heads and sprayers and hardware and such, what the hell :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

Is there an effective way to get this dead skin off my feet? I brush, I lotion, there has to be a better way

salux cloth

• Locked thread