Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
When I was 2 years old, my sister was 4 (literally double my age). However, I am now 29, but she is not 58.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Do I really need to rinse and repeat?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

gargle chome posted:

i thnk i can get another day out of this soap bar, naw gently caress it *breaks it up and throws it towards drain*

Why does the water from the shower head always jut up and down when someone flushes? I really have to remember to look into that.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
If it were 90 degrees out, I'd put in the air conditioner. But if it were freezing out, I'd make it 90 degrees inside.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
We set the clocks FORWARD when it gets dark out early, making sure it gets dark even earlier. Shouldn't we be setting it BACKWARD, so it gets dark a little later??

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

We set the clocks FORWARD when it gets dark out early, making sure it gets dark even earlier. Shouldn't we be setting it BACKWARD, so it gets dark a little later??

Actually never mind, that is in fact what we do

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
1989 to 2001 was the same timespan as 2004 to now.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I've never seen a girl eating ice cream with the spoon pointed down like they always show in commercials and TV shows/movies.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

criscodisco posted:

I sorta want to shower with dave_indeed

meta

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

cum_dumpster posted:

If an astronaut fart in space they breathing they own fart for the next six month

A shameful astronaut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Joust posted:

What's with all this gas?

Shower farts are the worst. Why do they smell so much worse? Is it the humidity and steam drops allowing it to disperse differently? Did Mythbusters ever figure that one out?

• Locked thread