Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I get ten big breakfasts usually. I'm cultivating mass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It's about as long as the distance between where I live and where I work hope this helps, OP.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Kuato posted:

I get ten big breakfasts usually. I'm cultivating mass
I AM BECOME NIBIRU. CONSUMER OF CARBS.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
about 10 minutes through lovely hills and pastures

but sometimes on the way home i'm behind a guy with one of those huge liquid manure sprayers and boy howdy it's a little stiff on the nose i tell you what

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Mozi posted:

huge liquid manure sprayers

but enough about my ex-wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
new candy idea

feces pieces

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Mozi posted:

new candy idea

feces pieces

Just take out the orange and yellow ones, ogres devilishly simple.

BillyBlanks
Oct 5, 2000

EvilJoven posted:

"Waah waah traffic is so horrid' *buys a house pretty much as far away from work as possible while staying within city limits" - a huge chunk of society, who are loving retards.

A huge chunk of society who have kids and don't want to raise them 10 stories above a busy street in a condo building

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

BillyBlanks posted:

A huge chunk of society who have kids and don't want to raise them 10 stories above a busy street in a condo building

so retards

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Two minutes. I can see the school from my house. It really depends on how stupidly parents are driving on a given day.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
25 minutes by car. Get the gently caress out of my way.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Two minutes. I can see the school from my house. It really depends on how stupidly parents are driving on a given day.
are you grounds keeper willie living in the utility shed?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

We're asking about the commute to your job, not the place where you pick up your girlfriend.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

BillyBlanks posted:

condemning your kids to a life of misery as a result of global warming is bad and you shouldn't have them then you don't waste 4 hours a day of your life commuting :thumbsup:

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.
A jaunty 5 minute stroll that turns into a 10 minute one if I stop to catch a Pokemon or smoke a j.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
you blow smoke at snorlax

it's not very effective...

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
45 minutes. Plenty of time to read a book and mentally prepare myself for time wasting.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
30 minutes

would be less if people weren't such poo poo drivers god I can't wait for robot cars

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
10 minutes one way, 15 on a bad day.

Honestly the short commute is a top 3 answer for "why do I keep this job I dislike?", as my last job was 45 minutes one way on a good day and my current commute takes me down the one major road in the city that isn't a nightmare during rush hour.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
it's fun to do the math and figure out how much your commute adds up to over a year or a decade

really fun!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

My commute is exactly the length of reading the local newspaper so it evens out. Then I can do the bukkake puzzle on my morning coffee break.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Mozi posted:

it's fun to do the math and figure out how much your commute adds up to over a year or a decade

really fun!

Yikes! I don't wanna.

Jerry Cotton posted:

My commute is exactly the length of reading the local newspaper so it evens out. Then I can do the bukkake puzzle on my morning coffee break.

Hmm. How do you do a bukkake puzzle, exactly?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you have to figure out the correct order of dicks to make cum

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
15-25 in, generally 30 out.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

you have to figure out the correct order of dicks to make cum

Yeah but some dicks are already in place. Otherwise it would be impossible.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Don't know what this thread turned into but my commute is between 20-45 minutes depending on how retarded the subway is, but it's reliably a 30 minute bike ride

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i take the hypertube

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

My top excuse for not biking to work is the fact that despite not having worked at the same place all the time, because my last three jobs have been by the same road I've been taking the same route for over ten years now and it gets really boring. Reading on the bus is so much better.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i get irrationally angry at the people who drive 30mph on the short stretch that is 40

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Jerry Cotton posted:

My top excuse for not biking to work is the fact that despite not having worked at the same place all the time, because my last three jobs have been by the same road I've been taking the same route for over ten years now and it gets really boring. Reading on the bus is so much better.

Whenever my route gets stale I switch it up. I have three bridge choices, and a huge variety of streets to take. I'm also not going to bike in the snow so I wanna get my rides in before I have to go back underground.

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Two minutes. Less if I don't get stopped at the light. It's nice living 0.7 miles from campus.

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

Smash it Smash hit posted:

is it..... on the.. hehe... rise? ;D heeheheh

I loled.

For me its an hour. First bike to the bus, bus to the train, train to work and repeat.
Iam one of those with house and kids outside the city and it is great. If Iam tired I sleep a bit on the train and if not Iam reading the forums.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Toadvine posted:

Whenever my route gets stale I switch it up. I have three bridge choices, and a huge variety of streets to take. I'm also not going to bike in the snow so I wanna get my rides in before I have to go back underground.

My workplace is outside the city and unfortunately there's exactly one route for me to take due to a bunch of hills and the railroad getting in the way all over the place. The much longer route going through the next town over has a bit more variety in the end but the first half is a looooooong straight stretch of road.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
between an hour and 15 min & an hour and 30, sometimes longer if some rear end in a top hat dies along the way

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

Its short.

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer
20 minutes by car or 35 minutes by bus in the morning.

But it takes about three times as long to get home if I leave after 3pm.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Mine used to take 40 mins but then I bought a car and now it only takes 10.

gently caress you, circuitous bus routes.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
5 to 9 minutes depending if the two traffic lights on my route gently caress me up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

20-45 minutes if I drive, 45-60 if I bus. Usually bus because the company pays for my transit pass, and it gives me an excuse to read lovely books and listen to music. A couple of times a year it'll take me 90-120 minutes to get home in the evening, because having a single bridge that all traffic goes across is bad when some random idiot gets in an accident that closes the bridge down.

• Locked thread